Question About Pete's Bar

#1VirtusEtIgnisPosted 4/5/2013 8:11:05 PM
Is Pyro Pete's bar still the best way to level up in UVHM? I haven't killed the Warrior because I'd like to use a mule to farm him with the moonshot but the drops aren't gonna be worth it until I'm 61. Is there anywhere better than his bar?
---
Leadership Excellence
A Gentleman and a Scholar
#2jloewensteinPosted 4/5/2013 8:32:35 PM
I'm afraid of opening Campain of Carnage just to discover that the vending machines don't sell DP Harolds anymore.

Serious now, the bar will always be great to leveling, go for it.
---
Steam: jloewenstein
#3VirtusEtIgnis(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 5:20:41 AM
Sounds good. Thanks a lot, brother.
---
Leadership Excellence
#4Wallcrawler8878Posted 4/6/2013 5:26:17 AM
jloewenstein posted...
I'm afraid of opening Campain of Carnage just to discover that the vending machines don't sell DP Harolds anymore.

Fear not.

The Torgue machines seem untainted by the braintrust at Gearbox.

...................for now.

I plan on farming the hell out of tokens and getting every possible thing I could want out of there before they screw it up though.
#5VirtusEtIgnis(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 5:28:48 AM
Wallcrawler8878 posted...
jloewenstein posted...

Fear not.

I plan on farming the hell out of tokens and getting every possible thing I could want out of there before they screw it up though.

That's probably a good idea. They might decide that an Unkempt Harold is OP. Hell, the one I have at level 50 does 12000 x 2. I'm finding pistols at 56 and 57 that do that. Imagine this thing at 61!
---
Leadership Excellence
#6VulcanHadesPosted 4/6/2013 5:54:01 AM
VirtusEtIgnis posted...
Wallcrawler8878 posted...
jloewenstein posted...

Fear not.

That's probably a good idea. They might decide that an Unkempt Harold is OP. Hell, the one I have at level 50 does 12000 x 2. I'm finding pistols at 56 and 57 that do that. Imagine this thing at 61!

http://i.imgur.com/at1pF58.jpg

:)

I bought the DP Unkempt Harold from the vending machine in Pete's bar 2 days ago. So it's still purchasable.
---
No game is perfect. But that doesn't mean games can't get better. Telling people to stop complaining is telling developers you don't want your games to evolve.