Anyone have a spare Zafords skins for all classes or just Salvador?

#1STEW_EPosted 4/6/2013 12:24:32 AM
Please comment or pm me.
I'm very interested and just missed it on
St Patties.
#2CapTionisTPosted 4/6/2013 1:02:16 AM
It was a shift code that automatically gave it to the characters, no one can dupe it
---
PSN/GT: CapTionisT
You know you suck as a sidekick, Im just letting you know so that the next time you think you're bad@$$..don't do it ~ Desert Punk
#3STEW_E(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 1:15:15 AM
CapTionisT posted...
It was a shift code that automatically gave it to the characters, no one can dupe it

Damn, thanks for the reply.
#4Doktor_WilhelmPosted 4/6/2013 5:47:49 AM
As with the Valentine's skin, the one they gave out with the Shift code is untradable, but before they were given out via shift code the were available as a drop via modders.

So you can still get them traded from someone else.
---
"so i'm guessing it's doctor wilhelm vs everyone else then?" - Travisclees
#5Vlad_Impaler7Posted 4/6/2013 12:16:15 PM
I can get them for you. I can also get you the Loverpalooza(Valentines day) and Halloween skins as well if you missed those. I won't be on till later on this evening or tomorrow though. Send me a friend request and I'll try to catch you on tonight or tomorrow. GT in sig.
---
"Bingo!!!" - Bayman, Dead Or Alive series
XBOX Live Gamertag: Vlad Impaler7
#6K_MAC445Posted 4/6/2013 12:17:16 PM
Would I be able to get in on this as well?
---
"if you can chainbs well then putting on hornets is like giving Michael Phelps arm floats" -Dex_Pyromaniac
GT: RANNOK445
#7Vlad_Impaler7Posted 4/6/2013 12:26:17 PM
K_MAC445 posted...
Would I be able to get in on this as well?

Sure, but like it said I won't be on till later tonight or tomorrow. Send me a friend request over Live. Which sets of skins do you need?
---
#8K_MAC445Posted 4/6/2013 12:29:50 PM
Mostly Sal but I'll take a set for all characters if you're up for it. No worries if not.
---
"if you can chainbs well then putting on hornets is like giving Michael Phelps arm floats" -Dex_Pyromaniac
#9Vlad_Impaler7Posted 4/6/2013 12:33:59 PM
K_MAC445 posted...
Mostly Sal but I'll take a set for all characters if you're up for it. No worries if not.

It's pretty much just as easy to get all of them as it is to get one. But what I meant was do you just need the Luck of the Zafords skins or do you want the Loverpalooza and/or the Halloween skins as well?
---
#10K_MAC445Posted 4/6/2013 12:44:33 PM
Halloween and Lover skins as well if you dont mind.
---