Assistance please, game will not let me pick up Torgue Tokens in Torgue Campaign

#1AigonrothPosted 4/6/2013 10:01:50 AM
Righto, I bought the DLC Add-on pack last night and installed all the stuff on it, and I decided to start playing Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage, only to start playing and find out I can't pick up Torgue Tokens, complete certain missions, or even buy certain guns.

Pretty much whenever I come across one of those items it says "Requires: Campaign of Carnage" above the items description, and thusly I cannot pick it up.

So my question is, do I need to patch my game, should I try reinstalling the DLC, or is there some other thing that I should know about?

Thank you in advance for any assistance rendered or advice given.
---
"I love nailing Asari, so ageless and superior. Then you get them and they squeal like schoolgirls"- Gianna Parasini, Mass Effect 2.
#2Azrael0206Posted 4/6/2013 10:04:35 AM
Try reinstalling :/

Are you connected to xbox live for hotfixes/patches?

Basically yes do what you assumed lol
---
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
I remember Alvor every time I make Skyforge Steel
#3realgodofwarPosted 4/6/2013 10:36:37 AM
This is a huge widespread issue, it happened with me and thousands of other people.
There is some problem with the on disc add on and at the moment it is unfixable. If you go to gearboxsoftware.com and check out the forums on this you will see its pretty bad.
Luckily if you have xbox live Gearbox will give you codes and you will be able to download all the dlc stuff for free. Unfortunately if you are not connected your screwed until Gearbox sends you a new, fixed copy. But you need to submit a support ticket at their website.

I'll try to get a link to that forum page for ya.
---
Admiral Hackett: "Commander, are you ready to bring the might of the galaxy to bear on the Reapers?"
Commander Shepard: "Yes sir."
#4Aigonroth(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 10:53:28 AM
realgodofwar posted...
This is a huge widespread issue, it happened with me and thousands of other people.
There is some problem with the on disc add on and at the moment it is unfixable. If you go to gearboxsoftware.com and check out the forums on this you will see its pretty bad.
Luckily if you have xbox live Gearbox will give you codes and you will be able to download all the dlc stuff for free. Unfortunately if you are not connected your screwed until Gearbox sends you a new, fixed copy. But you need to submit a support ticket at their website.

I'll try to get a link to that forum page for ya.

All right thanks.
---
"I love nailing Asari, so ageless and superior. Then you get them and they squeal like schoolgirls"- Gianna Parasini, Mass Effect 2.
#5realgodofwarPosted 4/6/2013 10:53:51 AM
Heres a link to the beginning of that forum. Good luck TC.....

http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=253432
---
Admiral Hackett: "Commander, are you ready to bring the might of the galaxy to bear on the Reapers?"
#6Aigonroth(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 10:58:05 AM
realgodofwar posted...

Seriously thanks a lot, this is incredibly helpful, also glad to know that I am not the only one who had this problem.
---
#7realgodofwarPosted 4/6/2013 11:05:23 AM
Aigonroth posted...
realgodofwar posted...

Seriously thanks a lot, this is incredibly helpful, also glad to know that I am not the only one who had this problem.

Hey no problem. I have the same issue and am currently waiting for a replacement disc.
The issue itself is aggravating, but what I want to know is why Walmart and other stores are continuing to sell this broken disc. BTW your sig might be the best in GFAQs. Of course as you can see I might be a bit Mass Effect Favorable! Anyway I hope this problem is fixed for everyone.
---