best anarchy gear?

#1DarkSaisterPosted 4/6/2013 11:36:53 AM
i have an Mechromancer level 47 and i'm wondering what is the best gear to use with Anarchy, Conference Call would work good i think but other than that i wouldn't know, does someone have some good reccomendations
---
no lolligaggin, GT:DarkSaister
#2RokoshuPosted 4/6/2013 11:38:50 AM
Slaggais awesome with anarchy but i found out that a dart gun with the homing part was phenomenal as you could snipe with those and produce up to 100K damage with each shot in anarchy stack 200+
---
"I Shall Hump this Stack of Pancakes And Drink Teh Rums or I'm not Captain Drunken arse" Person666
#3Jambi_ManPosted 4/6/2013 11:52:07 AM
Well, it's only fitting to use an Anarchist with Anarchy!!

Seriously though, for close combat, I'd say a Ravager shotty. 2-3 shots per mag, so it builds stacks fast, and losing the accuracy means little to the sub 20% acc. ravager, if used from close range.

Once you get discord, the Striker shotty can be ok. Only 2-3 shots per mag, and activating discord allows you decent accuracy with high anarchy stacks...while you keep building them with the quick reloading Striker. It can be used from mid to almost long range effectively.

Just what I remember....haven't played with her in a while.
---
Drink Slagger Lager.....it gets you drunk 2 times faster!
Now with 50% MORE slag buzz!!
#4Evil SquallPosted 4/6/2013 12:15:49 PM
The Lascaux is proving to be very helpful for me in UVHM. I hate Anarchy but i could totally see the Lascaux rocking it with Close Enough.

Plus its farmable everytime you level up in UVHM.
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 : Maya Lvl 50 - Gaige Lvl 56
It's not until you lose everything that you are free to do anything
#5killbot357Posted 4/6/2013 12:19:08 PM
I'm working through UVHM with a level 53 LBT / Anarchy Gaige, and I mostly use a shock Conference Call and a longbow slag Bouncing Betty grenade mod.

Slag is awesome now, and the Conference Call with Close Enough means bullets are always flying everywhere.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening, Borderlands 2