Pyro Pete UVHM

#1FAILUREtoreplyPosted 4/6/2013 12:55:21 PM
Just finished soloing him with my Gunzerk and he dropped 2 Seraph Sheilds. The Hoptile and Big Boom Blaster. AND he also dropped a Legendary shield, the Impaler!

This was the mission attempt so maybe he has a higher chance of dropping lots of good loot or maybe I just got extremely lucky!

Those who have defeated any of the Raid bosses have you had just as much luck I did? Or do they always guarantee certain weapon drops?
---
Who gives a s*** what you believe? In thirty seconds you'll be dead, and I'll blow this place up and be home in time for Corn Flakes.
#2neo_strike3Posted 4/6/2013 1:00:32 PM
killed him yesterday and he dropped 2 big boom shields
#3FAILUREtoreply(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 1:02:46 PM
Sucks it was the same sheild twice, I'm gonna farm him for the Slagged O-Negative, that was my favorite grenade before UVHM
---
Who gives a s*** what you believe? In thirty seconds you'll be dead, and I'll blow this place up and be home in time for Corn Flakes.
#4FAILUREtoreply(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 1:10:16 PM
Just beat him again and he dropped 2 Big Boom Blasters -_-
---
#5MrImpatient35Posted 4/6/2013 2:53:24 PM
FAILUREtoreply posted...

lmao that's hilarious.
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#6youngunner2123Posted 4/6/2013 3:18:17 PM
and1ballr posted...
FAILUREtoreply posted...

lmao that's hilarious.

Yeah that is funny and sad

But it's that un mentioned hot fix that took that shield among other items from the seraph vendor and have them to pistol pete and hypebeast

Oh well at least u get something
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!