Are there low level pearls? (and other newbish questions)

#11PensatoPosted 4/6/2013 3:09:36 PM
ArchMageSynok posted...
Jambi_Man posted...
ArchMageSynok posted...
I'm at level 43 and just found Mordicai plus I want to do all the dlc on this run so I doubt I'll be under 50 when I reach the end.

since I'm here I might as well ask, I saw vids on youtube where level 50's had 100k+ health, mine is only around 12-14k, and his guns are doing a good 40k damage while mine are around 2-3 with my legendary guns. is there really that big a gap between the 7 levels? (both he and I are playing Axton if that matters).

The health is all about the gear you're using....

I, for example, run this with my 50 zero...

+50% health relic
Neogenator shield- grants 20k health and health regeneration
+10/5 in Iron Hand skill +30% health ....using the legendary mod which grants +5 here

So, with these buffs, I have a level 50 zero with 110k health.

As far as the gun damage, if he was doing 40k + damage per shot, on a non-launcher, he was using a bee shield, which gives you an amp bonus of 40k+ for a level 50 version.

he wasn't using a bee shield, they were explicitly stating no bee shields in the intro to vids, it was some pistol that did around 15k x3,

You watched a video of someone who's probably been at end game for six months and knows the game inside out.

But yes, levels make a big difference, especially weapon levels.
#12Jambi_ManPosted 4/6/2013 3:33:37 PM
ArchMageSynok posted...
Jambi_Man posted...
ArchMageSynok posted...
I'm at level 43 and just found Mordicai plus I want to do all the dlc on this run so I doubt I'll be under 50 when I reach the end.

since I'm here I might as well ask, I saw vids on youtube where level 50's had 100k+ health, mine is only around 12-14k, and his guns are doing a good 40k damage while mine are around 2-3 with my legendary guns. is there really that big a gap between the 7 levels? (both he and I are playing Axton if that matters).

The health is all about the gear you're using....

I, for example, run this with my 50 zero...

+50% health relic
Neogenator shield- grants 20k health and health regeneration
+10/5 in Iron Hand skill +30% health ....using the legendary mod which grants +5 here

So, with these buffs, I have a level 50 zero with 110k health.

As far as the gun damage, if he was doing 40k + damage per shot, on a non-launcher, he was using a bee shield, which gives you an amp bonus of 40k+ for a level 50 version.

he wasn't using a bee shield, they were explicitly stating no bee shields in the intro to vids, it was some pistol that did around 15k x3,

Yeah, the bee was just the first thing that came to mind.... there are many different ways to buff your gun damage, including just being good at the game & hitting criticals. There are many guns that buff critical damage greatly, and skills that can really jack your damage output up, if used correctly.
---
Drink Slagger Lager.....it gets you drunk 2 times faster!
Now with 50% MORE slag buzz!!