Can anyone suggest a website/link to calculate gear stats at lv61?

#1SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 4/7/2013 1:29:45 AM
I'm saving some side missions until I hit the cap, or until I beat the warrior, depending on which will guarantee a lv61 mission reward.

Anyway, is there a site that lists base stats, equations, part effects, etc, so that I can do a couple of calculations?

I want to look out for a good Fire Love Thumper and Practicable Shotgun 1340, and it will help if I know what stats are close to high/max.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#2fredbeatswilmaPosted 4/7/2013 1:31:56 AM
Just going to have to patiently wait until gear calculator gets updated with the rest of us.
---
uh huh, herbal derbally berbil urbil
#3Icy GuyPosted 4/7/2013 1:42:28 AM(edited)
1) Build whatever you want in the Gear Calculator.

2) Copy the URL from the Direct Link box (above the gun card) and paste it into your browser's address bar.

3) Change the first "32" in the URL - e.g. http://thegearcalculator.appspot.com/calc?gear=grM0CT032UQ0Tg0w10YJ0--3q08I0 - to "3D" (61 in hexadecimal).

4) Load the new page. Boom, level 61 stuff.

duncanfogg has a habit of not doing anything BL-related for long periods of time, so it's anyone's guess as to when the site will be updated.
---
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then reload.
#4fredbeatswilmaPosted 4/7/2013 1:49:39 AM
Damn, I stand corrected. That's pretty awesome. Thanks for the info.
---
uh huh, herbal derbally berbil urbil
#5SuprSaiyanRockr(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 2:28:39 AM
Man, I can not get that thing to work. I'll have to try it again later.

Perhaps I'll scour the GB forums for threads on calculating gear.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#6narf001Posted 4/7/2013 2:37:17 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7genesis42Posted 4/7/2013 5:05:59 AM
Icy Guy posted...
3) Change the first "32" in the URL - e.g. http://thegearcalculator.appspot.com/calc?gear=grM0CT032UQ0Tg0w10YJ0--3q08I0 - to "3D" (61 in hexadecimal).

Dude, you're a life saver! I've got a bunch of level 61 quests that I haven't turned in at the moment because I wasn't too sure what stats to look out for since I'm terrible at distinguishing loot based on their parts. So this will be really helpful.
---
GT: SevenDeadIySin