Ever since I bought the season pass Pete's drop rates started sucking

#1VulcanHadesPosted 4/7/2013 10:59:23 AM
I first bought Torgue's campaign of carnage and I was planning to not buy the rest of the DLCs. But after farming Pete for a while naturally I got around 750 seraph crystals so I thought why not buy some seraphs...

So I purchased the season pass. What happens now when I farm Pete? No legendaries anymore. All the oranges I used to get from Pete have been replaced by ugly subpar pinks. :(
---
No game is perfect. But that doesn't mean games can't get better. Telling people to stop complaining is telling developers you don't want your games to evolve.
#2SinisterBladePosted 4/7/2013 12:21:30 PM
They overhauled the raids and their drop pools. Im unsure if this applies before UVHM, but I assume it would. Seraph Vendors had certain weapons removed from stock, and they are now permanently attached to a specific Seraph Guardian to obtain. They drop them fairly commonly for this reason, as Raids and the guardians especially are quite difficult.

Pete: Big Boom Blaster / O-Negative / Hoplite

Master Gee: Ahab / Actualizer / ??? Unclear

Voracidous: Hawk Eye / Interfacer

Hyperious: I have no clue

Some may be wrong, I apologize, but yea many seraphs where re-mapped to be raid drops, so naturally when a drop pool is made larger AND those certain items now drop more frequently, this will cause oranges to become even less frequent than they once where. Thats why the Vault Hunters Relic causes the same effect. By prioritizing rares (green-purple) and bumping up rarities (like changing a green to blue before its dropped) it causes rare legendary drop rates to fall even lower.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#3VulcanHades(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 6:49:36 PM
Oh, I see. That's kinda lame.

Yeah I saw those 3 seraphs drop from Pete multiple times already. I try not to think about it but every time I see pink I'm like: "and that could've been orange right there..."
---
No game is perfect. But that doesn't mean games can't get better. Telling people to stop complaining is telling developers you don't want your games to evolve.