Black gun give away(only one person)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Black gun give away(only one person)
3 years ago#1
whos the lucky person? these arent OP one shot weapons but they are uniquely crafted and triply as hell by yours truly first to ask first to get served
"I Shall Hump this Stack of Pancakes And Drink Teh Rums or I'm not Captain Drunken arse" Person666
3 years ago#2
what's the point of modding if it doesn't one shot everything
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening, Borderlands 2
3 years ago#3
killbot357 posted...
what's the point of modding if it doesn't one shot everything

a new experience in the art of weaponry, why would you want to one shot everything?
"I Shall Hump this Stack of Pancakes And Drink Teh Rums or I'm not Captain Drunken arse" Person666
3 years ago#4
I will one shot everything.
PSN: KillingLegacy Gamertag: Killing Legacy
What could I put here that would make any difference?
3 years ago#5
ok fine so no one wants them, thats fine
3 years ago#6
Can I get one that says "but you're cheating!" in the voice of the Morningstar? C'mon mod-star! Make my dreams come true!
Be my hall and oates...
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.
3 years ago#7
Id like to try one I guess. Ive never seen any Black guns, so the rabid collector part of me demands I get one somewhere.

GT Brock8878 if you dont get any other takers.
3 years ago#8
Wallcrawler8878 posted...
Id like to try one I guess. Ive never seen any Black guns, so the rabid collector part of me demands I get one somewhere.

GT Brock8878 if you dont get any other takers.

invite Kyosuke Nanbu

well i guess its not modding since all i did was experiment with with different parts
3 years ago#9
Last topic on black guns was deleted and OP was banned.

So bye bye.
No game is perfect. But that doesn't mean games can't get better. Telling people to stop complaining is telling developers you don't want your games to evolve.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Black gun give away(only one person)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived