can i het some advice on my shock mech loadout?

#1your other dad sayzPosted 4/7/2013 9:27:02 PM
I plan on using Close Enough as well.

So far I have have:
Shock Redundant Fibber
Shock Norfleet
Binary Thunderball Fists
Well Kept Twister

Blaack Hole Shield
Homimg Storm Front
Purple Shock +30% relic
Purple Wired Zappee Class mod

I also have a Grounded Bee in my backpack. I don't like to carry around too much extra.

Will this loadout work or do I need a set of B****'s? And what do I use if I come acoss someone resistant to shock?

How is Evie and Rubi? What prefix if I need them?

Thanks in advance.
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360), FarCry 3 (Xbox 360)
I'm on one.
#2kinggoldfingerPosted 4/7/2013 9:33:19 PM
your other dad sayz posted...
And what do I use if I come acoss someone resistant to shock?

Don't use a shock weapon.
---
The Princess is in another Castle.
Punching trees gives me wood.
#3Steve0314Posted 4/7/2013 9:36:18 PM
If your doing UVHM you NEED slag
For my mechromancer I used the Chulainn. Its both slag and shock.
As for what you do when you come across a shock enemy... I would switch out your thunderball fist for a explosive weapon. Probably a DP Unkept Harold would be my choice... Something explosive. Other than that it looks good. Srsly though... Chulainn+LBT=FUNTIME
---
GT: Steve0314
#4plasmatic529Posted 4/7/2013 9:37:12 PM
Could anyone dupe me a chulainn?
---
GT: Plasmatic529
alt GT: Plasmatic alt
#5Steve0314Posted 4/7/2013 9:39:02 PM
plasmatic529 posted...
Could anyone dupe me a chulainn?

Tomorrow night I can... Around this time. I'm like 90% sure I still got one.
---
GT: Steve0314
#6your other dad sayz(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 9:50:02 PM
Yeah I'm only in tvhm at the moment. Ill probably keep a slag CC and Harold in th backpack just incase.
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360), FarCry 3 (Xbox 360)
I'm on one.
#7JimiMorrison187Posted 4/7/2013 9:57:56 PM(edited)
Honestly, I have found that the slow hand with slag is probably the best gun for its splash damage and trajectory outside slagga I have found. The slow hand I have has 72% slag chance on a Level 50. Only problem is that you can't really use it up close because the splash damage will destroy you...lol

Chulainn you aren't gonna like man. It SLAGS you 100% of the time while you use it. I'd rather use grenades to toss slag than use this gun in UVHM with her. It's a cool little gun, but she doesn't ahve the beef to take being slagged.

You can get the Slow Hand from Badassasaurus I believe in the Torgue DLC.

Oh wait...Doesn't Gaige have that skill that if you wait 2 seconds your shots shoot slag? Pound that skill man. She is a beast with that.
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/Kwelity/avila2.jpg
#8WretchedOwlPosted 4/7/2013 9:57:36 PM
JimiMorrison187 posted...
Honestly, I have found that the slow hand with slag is probably the best gun for its splash damage and trajectory outside slagga I have found. The slow hand I have has 72% slag chance on a Level 50. Only problem is that you can't really use it up close because the splash damage will destroy you...lol

Chulainn you aren't gonna like man. It SLAGS you 100% of the time while you use it.

Oh wait...Doesn't Gaige have that skill that if you wait 2 seconds your shots shoot slag? Pound that skill man. She is a beast with that.

It doesn't actually slag enemies as much as you might think.. I'm having a really rough time running a full shock Gaige in UVHM. I had to switch out my Stormfront for a slag Crossfire, and even still, these loaders are tough.
---
Some doors are best left closed, because once open, they're easy to walk through again and again.
-- GT: Wretched Owls
#9JimiMorrison187Posted 4/7/2013 10:00:47 PM(edited)
JimiMorrison187 posted...

Chulainn you aren't gonna like man. It SLAGS you 100% of the time while you use it.

It doesn't actually slag enemies as much as you might think.. I'm having a really rough time running a full shock Gaige in UVHM. I had to switch out my Stormfront for a slag Crossfire, and even still, these loaders are tough.

Some really good guns for loaders are the Hornet from Knuckledragger, and the E-Tech darts that have x2. The Darts i like a lot because they "seek" enemies so you can take cover and just shoot a bunch of shots off. Those E-Tech Darts are underrated imo. The shock ones are excellent too.

Either that or start a dummy character and bring them into Moxxi's and give them some money. Have her tip Moxxi until you get the Bad Touch.

I'd probalby use grenades for slag a lot more though with her.
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/ripvanwallace/SCAN001.jpg
#10JimiMorrison187Posted 4/7/2013 10:03:28 PM
Oh yeah...

Two guns you should NEVER be without on Gaige imo.

Lyuda/White Death and the Pimpernal sniper rifles. If you can get shock ones of those they are sick. Both those guns with corrode on them are Loader killers too because you can hit all 3 critical spots at once with the White Death.
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/ripvanwallace/MiguelCabreraMinnesotaTwinsvDetroitTigerso9mXenEbR9dl.jpg