Good weapons with b0re and conference call info

#1hauntbotPosted 4/8/2013 9:19:21 AM
Hey all, I mainly run a non sniper bore/cunning zero. The CC works great with bore but I wouldn't mind expanding my arsenal a bit, just curious if anyone had any other good suggestions for brutal boss boreification?

Also I recently read practicable CC is the only one that comes in x7. How many pellets does the social have, and is it worth it for the extra ammo or is practicable overall the best? Thanks for any info.
---
if it doesnt feel like dragging rusty needles across your gums, it isnt worth playing. ~truballergamerjammer2013
#2ShAd0wF1amEPosted 4/8/2013 9:20:29 AM
I read boreification as bonerfication.
---
XBL GT: ShAd0wF1AmE (that's a zero in ShAd0w, not an O)
#3hauntbot(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 9:23:07 AM
ShAd0wF1amE posted...
I read boreification as bonerfication.

Whatever floats your boat mang, no judgement here.
---
if it doesnt feel like dragging rusty needles across your gums, it isnt worth playing. ~truballergamerjammer2013
#4ShAd0wF1amEPosted 4/8/2013 9:27:15 AM
Thank you for your acceptance, I prefer brutal boss bonerfication over boreification anyday.

To contribute to the topic, I believe all non-Practicable CCs fire 5 pellets per shot. Without the Bee (moreso after the patch), the damage difference isn't too big. If you feel something else beats 2 extra pellets, go for it.
---
XBL GT: ShAd0wF1AmE (that's a zero in ShAd0w, not an O)
#5WretchedOwlPosted 4/8/2013 9:31:44 AM
A lot of guns work awesome with B0re. I love using the Maggie and a purple Jakob's Quad.
---
Some doors are best left closed, because once open, they're easy to walk through again and again.
-- GT: Wretched Owls
#6hauntbot(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 10:35:20 AM
ShAd0wF1amE posted...
Thank you for your acceptance, I prefer brutal boss bonerfication over boreification anyday.

To contribute to the topic, I believe all non-Practicable CCs fire 5 pellets per shot. Without the Bee (moreso after the patch), the damage difference isn't too big. If you feel something else beats 2 extra pellets, go for it.

You're right, just got a social and it's only x5. I thought social was the extra pellet modifier? If not then what is it?
---
#7hauntbot(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 10:39:44 AM
WretchedOwl posted...
A lot of guns work awesome with B0re. I love using the Maggie and a purple Jakob's Quad.

Maggie isn't bad if you set it up with a lot of pistol boosts via class mod and relic, but by default it's so-so IMO. I love the cc because it keeps spawning pellets even inside of large targets. >:D

The sand hawk seems like it would work well. Are there any other unique weapons with interesting multi-pellet properties? Or does anyone have a link to a good list of some of the dlc/seraph gear and new pearlescent gear? I don't mind sifting though info myself to come up with ideas, but the wikis seem pretty lacking in info...
---
#8JkickitPosted 4/8/2013 11:25:35 AM
Interfacer > CC if you find the Interfacer's "sweet spot".
---
Deal with it- http://tinyurl.com/amdcu8s FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/MW2
#9hauntbot(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 12:29:41 PM
Jkickit posted...
Interfacer > CC if you find the Interfacer's "sweet spot".

It's a great general purpose gun especially for characters that can move fast, but I don't see how it would work well with bore since most of the pellets disappear before too long.
---
#10SinisterBladePosted 4/8/2013 12:38:57 PM
Interfacer is very inconsistent with b0re, terrible advice.

Ravagers, DP Harolds, Sandhawk (+ Bee.. o.0) are all very brutal with a b0re. Also if you can bore somebody with a shot that crit the first guy, with a Hawkeye for example is just.. wow.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!