New annoying changes

#1SlyGamer1979Posted 4/8/2013 11:24:58 AM
I encountered one or two so far if anyone else has new changes post them here !

first one i found Ultra pyro pete does NOT drop seraph crystals anymore in TVHM
second one is no fast travel to either location in tundra express so ya gotta get to the zone the old fashioned way !
---
PSN SlyFox5679
#2SinisterBladePosted 4/8/2013 11:29:01 AM
All that stuff is present in my game.. so don't know why that would be.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#3TheFlood550Posted 4/8/2013 12:16:56 PM
The fact that I have 999 Seraph Crystals and they went and removed all the items worth buying, forcing me to fight a raid boss for a chance he'll drop what I'm looking for is definitely one of the most annoying things they've done so far.
---
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g275/TheDaniel123/PwningGodwithoutIP.jpg
#4KellyRipyaPosted 4/8/2013 12:25:12 PM
Why did they do that, remove things from the Seraph vendor and make them drops instead? Is it to negate all the people who were evil smashing raid bosses and hoarding crystals?
---
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain
GT: Althea N Hell
#5SinisterBladePosted 4/8/2013 12:34:08 PM
Seems its because they wanted to make certain items hard to find, but really all they did with this is annoy the players.

Tbh most seraph items are a novelty at best. Meteor Shower, Evolution, O-Negative, Hawkeye, and the Infection are basically the only good Seraphs. Most of those now need a Guardian kill to recieve. Getting a good EVO or O-N is going to be horrible.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#6tony8669Posted 4/8/2013 1:30:56 PM
Well I can see their thinking, although it reall just exposes the flaw in the system they set up.

If the seraph shop lets you buy level 61 weapons, you can just farm TVHM for crystals then go buy 61 items.

But they could have dealt with the flaw several ways, like upping the costs of 61 items, or making tokens/crystal totals specific to that playthrough level.