does flesh stick still work?

#1GTRs4LIFEPosted 4/8/2013 1:05:05 PM
i just started playing again after the lv cap. was curious if flesh stick still works to boost to 50?
#2SinisterBladePosted 4/8/2013 1:07:49 PM
Not for a few months now.

Here take this Inflammable shield, wild trolls live here. Might try to attack you.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#3tony8669Posted 4/8/2013 1:09:44 PM
My first thought was "did he ever work?"

Anyway no, they fixed that. If you want to grind out xp and have the Torgue DLC, you can go do the Bar Room Beatdown (I think that's what it's called), and just keep doing the level 5 quest over and over. You'll also get a bunch of Torgue Tokens and Eridium, and now that Eridium goes to 500 and you can buy new expansions from the Black Market, it's pretty good.
#4GTRs4LIFE(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 1:50:14 PM
agreed on the "did he ever work" i like that. ya i never used him. i enjoyed the grind. got all but gunzerker to 50 legit. but now with the new 50+ grind thought i would cheat to get gunzerk from 20-50 fast so i could play him on uvhm! as far as 50+ grinds i like loot runs good xp and best droprates ive seen ingame so far. anyway, thx for the answers. is there any other way to boost pre 50? cheers
#5tony8669Posted 4/12/2013 1:35:26 PM
It's too bad you missed out on the Evil Smasher. I max leveled two characters to 50 just by playing through the storyline.

Anyway, probably the fastest way is to get help from somebody 50 or 61 and do the bar room beatdown I mentioned; it's a never-ending supply of high level enemies. As for solo, I don't personally know a fast way to do that which still works.
#6BansheeNTDmodePosted 4/12/2013 1:37:33 PM
Its funny how you guys are talking about exploits that break the game im glad they fixed it all. Duping is bad enough hate glitchers and modders