Loot Midgets, Get to it!!

#1mrpistonPosted 4/8/2013 1:19:15 PM
Well, what have you gotten so far, I'm wondering if the loot table is actually everything orange and pearl.

I've gotten Sawbars, Bearcats, Butchers, Storms, Stalkers as far as pearls.

Oranges, Sledge's shotty, Pitchforks, Emporer, Hornets, Gub, White Death, Deliverance, and two others that escape me Atm.

Additionally, from that chest,a Flying Plasma Caster (shock), breach blasters, railguns, splatguns, and the pistol etechs, though most of these are lame save the casters.

I used to farm solo, until one time with a second player signed in (split screen), I got two etechs from the chest, and 4 midgets, all dropped a relic, and I got two oranges! Dunno if there is any reason for it, but I always farm with two players now.

Also, I accidentally looted the quest item in the room, and I still get lots of spawns. Maybe 4 no shows out of less than 200 runs (since looting the item).

My advice to anyone, farm this like crazy before it's patched!!
#2AHarasPosted 4/8/2013 1:30:20 PM
Just got to the wildlife preserve...farming after I get out of class. Hopefully I get that avenger and tungsten.
---
Gt: AHaras
#3jloewensteinPosted 4/8/2013 1:37:08 PM
mrpiston posted...

I used to farm solo, until one time with a second player signed in (split screen), I got two etechs from the chest, and 4 midgets, all dropped a relic, and I got two oranges! Dunno if there is any reason for it, but I always farm with two players now.

Interesting. I'm gonna try it with the 4player glich.
---
Steam: jloewenstein
#4ShinterLPosted 4/8/2013 1:42:40 PM
Pearls: Stalker, Tunguska, Butcher

Oranges: White Death, Gunerang, Unkempt Harold, Thunderball Fists, Sledge's Shotgun, Striker, Shredifier, Invader, Mongol, Slagga, Bonus Package, Bouncing Bonny, Fire Bee, and a few different legendary class mods. Might have been others, those are the ones I remember off the top of my head.

And of course, lots of relics.

Oh, and like 4-5 Jimmy's.