What are the best Seraphs to spend crystals on now?

#1killbot357Posted 4/8/2013 2:30:14 PM
I've got around 600 or so from my Evil Smashing Pete days, and I was curious what the best gear to buy at level 61 is. I know Gearbox removed a lot of items, so I'm not sure what's great now.

I'm running an OC / LBT Gaige, if that makes any difference. Thanks!
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening, Borderlands 2
#2staycool7989Posted 4/8/2013 2:56:26 PM
meteor shower
---
Team Awesome's official pretty boy master of rage and underage (Don't worry, it'll be fine...)
Xbox LIVE GT: ixiChuck Norris
#3ShinterLPosted 4/8/2013 3:03:28 PM
staycool7989 posted...
meteor shower

Yeah, that's my first to get upgraded. My level 50 one is still doing wonders at level 58, and even outclassed a level 54ish Bonus Package.

I think that's the only seraph item I use, actually. Underwhelmed by most of the others (that I've tried, anyway).
#4WretchedOwlPosted 4/8/2013 3:07:17 PM
Meteor Shower of course. The Crossfire (Torgue) and the Leadstorm (Hammerlock) aren't bad either. Now that they took the evolution and the Ahab there's pretty much nothing in Scarlett's vendor unfortunately.
---
Some doors are best left closed, because once open, they're easy to walk through again and again.
-- GT: Wretched Owls
#5RajsBabysMamaPosted 4/8/2013 3:24:10 PM
Ouch. No Evolution sheild anymore? Guess that makes the level 50 I have all the more sacred, lol. Is the blood of the seraphs artifact in the vendor still? That artifact with the evolution was my fav combo on my gunzerker. Tank all the things! :p
#6Kpt_KapowskiPosted 4/8/2013 3:26:40 PM
WretchedOwl posted...
Meteor Shower of course. The Crossfire (Torgue) and the Leadstorm (Hammerlock) aren't bad either. Now that they took the evolution and the Ahab there's pretty much nothing in Scarlett's vendor unfortunately.

ITP Actualizer and Seraphim don't exist and/or aren't worth using.
---
Borderlands 2 BAR: 83022 --- Beware the Lag!
#7JkickitPosted 4/8/2013 3:48:34 PM
ShinterL posted...
staycool7989 posted...
meteor shower

Yeah, that's my first to get upgraded. My level 50 one is still doing wonders at level 58, and even outclassed a level 54ish Bonus Package.

I think that's the only seraph item I use, actually. Underwhelmed by most of the others (that I've tried, anyway).

Do you even Interfacer bro?
---
Deal with it- http://tinyurl.com/amdcu8s FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/MW2
#8Azrael0206Posted 4/8/2013 3:50:59 PM
Jkickit posted...
ShinterL posted...
staycool7989 posted...
meteor shower

Do you even Interfacer bro?

For some reason that really made me lol
---
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
I remember Alvor every time I make Skyforge Steel
#9Wallcrawler8878Posted 4/8/2013 4:39:16 PM
Sponge is a pretty great shield if you can snag one with about a 30% absorb chance. High capacity, low delay, and decent absorb chance.

Sticky Longbow 0 fuse meteor showers are great fun on mass slagged groups.

Thats about the only Seraphs that Ive found to be worth my crystals so far. The really good stuff has been turned into boss drops.

The 61 Evolution is magnificent though.
#10SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 4/8/2013 4:41:21 PM
I would probably save your crystals until they decide to fix the whole 'limited inventory' thing.

Though, a longbow slag crossfire would be good.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.