They patch spawning next to the annex?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. They patch spawning next to the annex?
3 years ago#1
I just quit out and saved after going stopping at the annex first and when I reloaded it spawned me at the beginning. Thinking maybe I didn't do what I thought I did (I'm surfing the forums as I go along not really paying attention to the farming) and decided to actually quit and save in the annex itself. Reloaded and I spawn at the beginning again. Did they change that to make it more tiresome or...?
3 years ago#2
Same thing happened to me, couldn't spawn where I wanted and had to redo whole level. On a positive note I do have good luck with pimon and tuumba lol
GT: Plasmatic529
alt GT: Plasmatic alt
3 years ago#3
Within the first few runs of doing LLM Pimon and Tuumba showed up while I was AFK. Got both level 61's of their gear. Electric Deliverance (Basic prefix I believe) and a pretty good looking Transformer. So even if I see them now it would only be to try and get different flavors of the Deliverance. I don't really mind since it only adds like a minute or two to each run but I wasn't sure if it was just me or a hotfix or something.
3 years ago#4
I just spawned next to the annex when I jumped in.
Some doors are best left closed, because once open, they're easy to walk through again and again.
-- GT: Wretched Owls
3 years ago#5
I'll try one more way to spawn there and if this doesn't work I'm just gonna assume my game is dumb.
3 years ago#6
Yeah definitely can't spawn anywhere other than the beginning of the level for some reason. Oh well!
3 years ago#7
Yikes. Did you run through and try and enter/exit and try to spawn there today? Cause I had my Zer0 sitting there from last night. But after shutting down and continuing this morning he's still there. I'm afraid to move him now.
Some doors are best left closed, because once open, they're easy to walk through again and again.
3 years ago#8
I had gone to Sanctuary but I think it's probably related to me finishing the main storyline quest. If you haven't finished that you should be good. Normally I would have left the main storyline up but the Super-Badasses weren't really a problem for me and I also needed to go to Sanctuary to deposit some loot. Going forward was faster...and apparently made everything else longer.
3 years ago#9
hmm.. my commando has the story complete as of right now, let me run through and see if I can spawn there.
3 years ago#10
Just to clarify I meant I finished just the Preserve mission not the entire storyline.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. They patch spawning next to the annex?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived