They patch spawning next to the annex?

#1iOutlawTornPosted 4/9/2013 5:04:04 AM
I just quit out and saved after going stopping at the annex first and when I reloaded it spawned me at the beginning. Thinking maybe I didn't do what I thought I did (I'm surfing the forums as I go along not really paying attention to the farming) and decided to actually quit and save in the annex itself. Reloaded and I spawn at the beginning again. Did they change that to make it more tiresome or...?
#2plasmatic529Posted 4/9/2013 5:07:05 AM
Same thing happened to me, couldn't spawn where I wanted and had to redo whole level. On a positive note I do have good luck with pimon and tuumba lol
---
GT: Plasmatic529
alt GT: Plasmatic alt
#3iOutlawTorn(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 5:10:13 AM
Within the first few runs of doing LLM Pimon and Tuumba showed up while I was AFK. Got both level 61's of their gear. Electric Deliverance (Basic prefix I believe) and a pretty good looking Transformer. So even if I see them now it would only be to try and get different flavors of the Deliverance. I don't really mind since it only adds like a minute or two to each run but I wasn't sure if it was just me or a hotfix or something.
#4WretchedOwlPosted 4/9/2013 5:11:44 AM
I just spawned next to the annex when I jumped in.
---
Some doors are best left closed, because once open, they're easy to walk through again and again.
-- GT: Wretched Owls
#5iOutlawTorn(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 5:13:04 AM
I'll try one more way to spawn there and if this doesn't work I'm just gonna assume my game is dumb.
#6iOutlawTorn(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 5:21:08 AM
Yeah definitely can't spawn anywhere other than the beginning of the level for some reason. Oh well!
#7WretchedOwlPosted 4/9/2013 5:33:33 AM
Yikes. Did you run through and try and enter/exit and try to spawn there today? Cause I had my Zer0 sitting there from last night. But after shutting down and continuing this morning he's still there. I'm afraid to move him now.
---
Some doors are best left closed, because once open, they're easy to walk through again and again.
#8iOutlawTorn(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 5:36:05 AM
I had gone to Sanctuary but I think it's probably related to me finishing the main storyline quest. If you haven't finished that you should be good. Normally I would have left the main storyline up but the Super-Badasses weren't really a problem for me and I also needed to go to Sanctuary to deposit some loot. Going forward was faster...and apparently made everything else longer.
#9WretchedOwlPosted 4/9/2013 5:39:08 AM
hmm.. my commando has the story complete as of right now, let me run through and see if I can spawn there.
---
#10iOutlawTorn(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 5:47:05 AM(edited)
Just to clarify I meant I finished just the Preserve mission not the entire storyline.