Your favorite purple gun

#21Jambi_ManPosted 4/9/2013 8:37:37 AM
killbot357 posted...
I'm using a green slag Anarchist right now and I would LOVE a purple version. Been a fan of Anarchists for a long time.

I had a purple corrosive Hyperion shotgun a while back, but I can't remember if it was with my Maya or Gaige. It absolutely destroyed Bunker.

Keep a look out for blue anarchists.... I have a few of them, and they're really sweet. Got a 50 blue caustic one, and it holds it's own against the hornet.
---
Drink Slagger Lager.....it gets you drunk 2 times faster!
Now with 50% MORE slag buzz!!
#22WretchedOwl(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 9:21:25 AM
Jambi_Man posted...
killbot357 posted...
I'm using a green slag Anarchist right now and I would LOVE a purple version. Been a fan of Anarchists for a long time.

I had a purple corrosive Hyperion shotgun a while back, but I can't remember if it was with my Maya or Gaige. It absolutely destroyed Bunker.

Keep a look out for blue anarchists.... I have a few of them, and they're really sweet. Got a 50 blue caustic one, and it holds it's own against the hornet.

You still get decent damage out of a blue one?

Man I wish I knew what the deciding factor between a gun being blue or purple is. I found a perfect Skookum Muckamuck in the Terminus at level 61 while farming after hammerlock's dlc, but I didn't pick it up, despite its perfect parts..
---
Some doors are best left closed, because once open, they're easy to walk through again and again.
-- GT: Wretched Owls
#23DethuliPosted 4/9/2013 9:35:24 AM
Hyperion and Tediore plasma casters. I got a level 61 Tediore Hefty Incendiary Plasma Caster the other day. I haven't found a good Hyperion one in forever.
---
Got a minute? You might learn something.
#24SkyfalconPosted 4/9/2013 9:45:06 AM
Ravager with my Gaige.
Bullets everywhere!!!!!!
---
Hi.
#25jloewensteinPosted 4/9/2013 9:58:16 AM(edited)
Dethuli posted...
Hyperion and Tediore plasma casters. I got a level 61 Tediore Hefty Incendiary Plasma Caster the other day. I haven't found a good Hyperion one in forever.

I got a Hyperion yesterday from the cardboxes room's chest. That chest is constantly making my day, even more than the midgets. But farming chests for an especifical purple/e-tech is a nightmare, you can open forever and never get what you want.
---
Steam: jloewenstein