The worst legendary ever

#1WretchedOwlPosted 4/9/2013 7:34:56 AM
I saw the Flakker as being the worse legendary ever.. but since picking up my second Invader in UVHM, I may have to change my answer here... This sniper rifle is just... horrible. I got a lv61 one with perfect parts the first time I killed Saturn and it took me like 3 bursts to kill a slagged gun loader. I know Axton isn't the greatest with snipers but come on.

Then I get yet another invader, slag this time, from the Ultimate Badass Loader that comes out of the door before the midget room. I figured since I was playing on Zer0 this time, maybe he'll put it to a bit better use. Good god, was I wrong.

I probably couldn't even finish My First Gun with this piece of s***.
---
Some doors are best left closed, because once open, they're easy to walk through again and again.
-- GT: Wretched Owls
#2iOutlawTornPosted 4/9/2013 7:36:51 AM
Haha the Invader is pretty terrible. Underwhelming damage and burst fire when zoomed (on a sniper? Really?!). Shenanigans.
#3WretchedOwl(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 7:38:51 AM
I actually really enjoy using Dahl snipers because of the burst fire, but I could probably find a green one that outdamages this sorry thing.

And the worst part is that the Invader was actually a pretty darn good gun in the first Borderlands.
---
Some doors are best left closed, because once open, they're easy to walk through again and again.
#4gomi182Posted 4/9/2013 7:43:44 AM
The Whiskey Tango Foxtrot shield, perhaps? It's definitely top 5 in my book. Any legendary that will actively kill you if you don't constantly move away from the geographical area you're shot in...

Also the Cradle. I can't say I truly gave it a fair shot... but it's become one of those legendaries that I just roll my eyes at, when it drops... And of course it seems to drop a lot (to me).
#5AlleRacingPosted 4/9/2013 7:49:06 AM
Nah, even in the first one the Invader was pretty bad, the Penetrator was much better. This game it's just worse, worse than most Dahl sniper rifles. The Gunerang and now the Stalker might be worse though.
---
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/alle5.jpg
#6AHarasPosted 4/9/2013 8:06:19 AM
Gunerang for sure. 30% of the time when it comes back, it will down you.
---
Gt: AHaras
#7WretchedOwl(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 8:10:41 AM
Gunnerang is another horrible one.. Maybe The Cradle for its sheer uselessness.
---
#8WretchedOwl(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 8:11:37 AM
AlleRacing posted...
Nah, even in the first one the Invader was pretty bad, the Penetrator was much better. This game it's just worse, worse than most Dahl sniper rifles. The Gunerang and now the Stalker might be worse though.

And btw it was the Penetrator I was thinking of... not the Invader. Thanks for the correction ha.
---
#9mu695Posted 4/9/2013 8:55:39 AM
Apparently the WTF and Cradle are quite good in PT1 but for obvious reasons I've not been able to test that.
---
GT: dark reaper 175
That guy who duped everyone 600 million on Fable 2.
#10PierzPosted 4/9/2013 9:00:45 AM
gomi182 posted...
The Whiskey Tango Foxtrot shield, perhaps? It's definitely top 5 in my book. Any legendary that will actively kill you if you don't constantly move away from the geographical area you're shot in...

Also the Cradle. I can't say I truly gave it a fair shot... but it's become one of those legendaries that I just roll my eyes at, when it drops... And of course it seems to drop a lot (to me).

I actually found the WTF shield to be pretty helpful. It can quickly knock the health down to zero, you're right, but usually I second wind because it kills several enemies just as fast.