The worst legendary ever

#21Wallcrawler8878Posted 4/9/2013 2:25:46 PM
You should never use WTF unless you get the variant that grants immunity to electrocution. That one is an effing beast. In the first couple of modes. In UVHM, the IEDs just dont do nearly enough damage to waste any time with.
#22packman1010Posted 4/9/2013 2:30:00 PM
I think you used IED wrong. In any case, I prefer (so far) an elemental adaptive shield with a health boost. With Maya's +shield capacity I'm sitting pretty around 130k shield with only a blue.

Before that I was using Hide of Terramorphous. Garbage legendary for UVHM since your shields rarely have time to fully recharge, and as a siren without max Mind's Eye my melee is laughable.
---
Won't change this sig until the next time I change it
4/15/2011
#23RajsBabysMamaPosted 4/9/2013 2:40:49 PM
WretchedOwl posted...
I saw the Flakker as being the worse legendary ever.. but since picking up my second Invader in UVHM, I may have to change my answer here... This sniper rifle is just... horrible. I got a lv61 one with perfect parts the first time I killed Saturn and it took me like 3 bursts to kill a slagged gun loader. I know Axton isn't the greatest with snipers but come on.

Then I get yet another invader, slag this time, from the Ultimate Badass Loader that comes out of the door before the midget room. I figured since I was playing on Zer0 this time, maybe he'll put it to a bit better use. Good god, was I wrong.

I probably couldn't even finish My First Gun with this piece of s***.

The Flakker is like a joke between my freinds and I. Whenever we do trades/dupes, we gift out a Flakker, lol. I don't know what it is about the warrier but he loved dropping it for me in true vault hunter mode. It'd be like yay! First time beating him in tvhm! High chance of a legendary! Yay!!! Congrats. Here's another Flakker. WHAT?!! NOOOOOOO!!!!! lol
#24BofadeesePosted 4/9/2013 2:41:28 PM
gomi182 posted...
The Whiskey Tango Foxtrot shield, perhaps? It's definitely top 5 in my book. Any legendary that will actively kill you if you don't constantly move away from the geographical area you're shot in...

Not arguing with you (WTF can be a real "downer"(sorry can't resist a pun) if you aren't paying attention), but...

Isn't your first reaction after being shot something to the effect of, "Maybe I should get the F out of here, I'm being shot!" no matter what shield your using?
#25JimiMorrison187Posted 4/9/2013 2:45:02 PM(edited)
Flakker I get so often that it has to be #1. Every time I see that thing I just throw it into lava and then jump in after it.

Of course I always have a copy of the Moonshot save so it doesn't matter anyways as I can farm it forever wtihout losing the Moonshot. Never saw Warrior drop any Lwgendries other than the mask (JAck mask actually pisses me off when I get it as an orange...wtf?), Flakker, CC, Impaler, or Volcano either in about 100 runs. I know those are HIS drops, but I figured I might actually see something else once.
---
If you like Terraria and can't wait for Starbound check out Darkout too (Greenlight it!): http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=98158224
#26Mortuss_ZeroPosted 4/9/2013 3:06:55 PM
I actually had a lot of fun with Whiskey Tango, but that's just me. It certainly kept things exciting.
---
Wake up and face me. Don't play dead, because maybe one day I will walk away and say "you disappoint me, maybe you're better off this way"