List of containers that can spawn Legendary Loot Midgets?

#1killbot357Posted 4/9/2013 9:44:02 AM
I know the cardboard boxes can, but what else? The round containers with the slide off lids? The larger rectangular boxes that often hold grenades and ammo? Anything but cardboard boxes?

In other news, I was just dashboarding the Whoops! mission to get a Slag Sandhawk, and I got a Flying Slag Sandhawk. Nice!
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening, Borderlands 2
#2Enderiv4Posted 4/9/2013 9:47:20 AM
in the wildlife preservation theres a room with 4 cardboard boxes and a red dahl chest that usually has at least one loot midget. my first time through on uvhm three spawned, 2 bandits and one gun loader.
---
GT : 360 / PS3 : Enderiv4
I am the milkman. My milk is delicious.
#3H3nryW1ls0n3Posted 4/9/2013 9:47:38 AM
I have witnessed two from the hanging Stalker "piles"
#4packman1010Posted 4/9/2013 9:48:08 AM
I saw a youtube video with one jumping out of a dumpster, and outside Terra's Lair (In thousand cuts, mind you) I have seen it jump out of the chest there plenty of times.
---
Won't change this sig until the next time I change it
4/15/2011
#5BayouJoePosted 4/9/2013 9:58:34 AM
Enderiv4 posted...
in the wildlife preservation theres a room with 4 cardboard boxes and a red dahl chest that usually has at least one loot midget. my first time through on uvhm three spawned, 2 bandits and one gun loader.

isn't that the room on the right before you get to where Bloodwing was supposed to be.
---
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
#6packman1010Posted 4/9/2013 10:00:23 AM
Yup! If you leave through the Natural Selection Annex, you're just two badasses and a few stalkers and loaders away from a shot at (possibly) 4 good drops.
---
Won't change this sig until the next time I change it
4/15/2011
#7shnangyboosPosted 4/9/2013 10:25:32 AM
Lockers and the large yellow ammo crates are two more.
---
How's my posting?
Call http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=588037 for any comments.
#8capnovanPosted 4/9/2013 11:07:02 AM
I've seen them in:

Washing machines, trash bins, Ammo crates (red/white lid and the green ones) lockers, stalker piles (the hanging ones) white treasure chests. Also, I swear I saw one pop out of one of those Bandit Dook huts once.
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#9LordRavielPosted 4/9/2013 11:32:12 AM(edited)
They can spawn pretty much anywhere. There are places they spawn more often though. one I have seem mentioned a few times where I have found a few loot midgets is one of the boxes just outside the building where Hunter Hellquist is. Don't expect anything like the Doctor's Orders rates anywhere else though.
---
Playing: Borderlands 2 and Final Fantasy XI
#10terabientPosted 4/9/2013 11:41:09 AM
All of the loot midgets I've found outside the preserve have come from Dahl trash bins. (Two from Thousand Cuts, one from Fyrestone.)

But I think they can spawn from any loot source.
---
What everyone needs to do is calm down, take a deep breath, and prepare their bodies for the Thunderdome.
GT: janejana