Best loot midget run yet!

#1Sniper_BrosefPosted 4/9/2013 8:12:22 PM
So I hadn't gotten anything but those worthless relics and then I landed the motherload! I grabbed 2 relics, a lvl 61 pearl reactive butcher(with fire), and a lvl 61 rolling thunder grenade! I hate the butcher though but at least im making progress with these stupid midgets. Up until this point I hadn't gotten anything in about 50 or so runs...
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#2Evil SquallPosted 4/9/2013 8:16:36 PM
Nice. I just pulled my first Pearl (a Butcher) on my last run.. Took me about 35 runs to get it. Still havent seen a single legendary in UVHM yet. That Butcher marks the first rare ive gotten.
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 : Maya Lvl 50 - Gaige Lvl 61
It's not until you lose everything that you are free to do anything
#3Sniper_Brosef(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 8:18:11 PM
Evil Squall posted...
Nice. I just pulled my first Pearl (a Butcher) on my last run.. Took me about 35 runs to get it. Still havent seen a single legendary in UVHM yet. That Butcher marks the first rare ive gotten.

Do you like it? I feel like the conference call would be better but I cannot get the warrior to drop it to confirm that assumption...
---
#4Buring13Posted 4/9/2013 8:20:35 PM
Had 3 runs that gave me a conference call, legendary soldier mod, unkempt Harold and then the bearcat. A few runs after those i got a storm(is that the name?). Since then all I've found was an emperor that was useless.
---
Forza Italia
No Miccoli, No party
#5Sniper_Brosef(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 8:24:21 PM
Next run landed me another Pearl! This time it's a lvl 59 Loaded Unforgiven. After my initial test I don't think I like this one too much either...
---
#6Evil SquallPosted 4/9/2013 8:25:04 PM
Evil Squall posted...

Do you like it? I feel like the conference call would be better but I cannot get the warrior to drop it to confirm that assumption...

I actually didnt even try it yet. That was the last run i planned to do. Thought it was best to end on a high note. Haha
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 : Maya Lvl 50 - Gaige Lvl 61
It's not until you lose everything that you are free to do anything
#7jloewensteinPosted 4/9/2013 10:01:27 PM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
Evil Squall posted...

Personaly I hate the butcher, but for a different reason. My siren seems to have a crush for him, and I'm burning in jealousy. All she's doing now is phaselock and brrllllllllll and things melt like butter. The butcher is corrosive, but even flesh melts.

About the midgets, the drop rate is wild tonight. I'm having oranges and cians in almost every run, sometimes double drops.
---
Steam: jloewenstein
#8your other dad sayzPosted 4/9/2013 10:05:11 PM
Haven't gotten that far in UVHM but I did it once in TVHM and got a CC first and only try. Forgot the lvl...43 maybe.
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360), FarCry 3 (Xbox 360)
I'm on one.
#9drrlPosted 4/10/2013 1:29:25 AM
I think I've done like 20 runs and got like 3 butchers, two lvl 57 pearl guns (jakob and vladof, forgot name) and a fire bee. Tons of relics too. Being Zero makes it so much easier to run through the annoying Wildlife Preserve.

---
#10Sniper_Brosef(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 9:10:32 AM
drrl posted...
I think I've done like 20 runs and got like 3 butchers, two lvl 57 pearl guns (jakob and vladof, forgot name) and a fire bee. Tons of relics too. Being Zero makes it so much easier to run through the annoying Wildlife Preserve.

---

Doesn't it, though?! Gosh playing with him for this part is so easy...
---