Loot midget farming not working (efficiently)...

#1aPimp_named_leEPosted 4/11/2013 3:46:41 AM
so i just beat the game but never finished the doctor's orders quest. before i was able to spawn next to the creature slaughter done when i saved and quit the game but i cant do it any more. am i doing something wrong?
---
~I will floss my teeth with your soul~
#2FartjokePosted 4/11/2013 3:48:04 AM
Popular bug, apparently. Heard Gearbox is working on it, but I don't have a source or proof on the subject. I haven't had a problem, but I also haven't done it in a while. Hope it clears up soon, man. Running through that area is a slap to the face.
---
GT = Homeless Shotty
You're riding shotgun.
#3iOutlawTornPosted 4/11/2013 3:51:06 AM
Same thing happened to me. It's caused by completing the Wildlife Preserve Story mission without completing the optional objective by picking up all 10 slag samples. As of now there is no fix for it.
#4aPimp_named_leE(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2013 12:12:24 PM
damn. thanks for the info. glad im not going crazy though.
---
~I will floss my teeth with your soul~
#5jloewensteinPosted 4/11/2013 12:16:48 PM
Fartjoke posted...
Gearbox is working on it

I hate the idea of Gearbox working on "Doctors Orders". Need to explain why?
---
Steam: jloewenstein
#6ShinterLPosted 4/11/2013 12:27:13 PM
jloewenstein posted...
Fartjoke posted...
Gearbox is working on it

You read that wrong. They are working on the story mission, which requires picking up slag samples, that prevents people from spawning at the Creature Slaughterdome. Unrelated to "Doctor's Orders", except for those using it as a spawn spot.
#7Ellampo666Posted 4/11/2013 12:33:59 PM
Ive been spawning at the start doing 10 minute runs with my gunzerker for a few days so invite if u want to farm gt ellampo666
---
Gt ellampo666
#8jloewensteinPosted 4/11/2013 12:42:18 PM(edited)
ShinterL posted...
jloewenstein posted...
Fartjoke posted...
Gearbox is working on it

You read that wrong. They are working on the story mission, which requires picking up slag samples, that prevents people from spawning at the Creature Slaughterdome. Unrelated to "Doctor's Orders", except for those using it as a spawn spot.

If you need to explain a joke, you are a bad joker. So yes, I'm wrong, you're wright.
---
Steam: jloewenstein