Is there a "best" way to farm eridium?

#11darkmafia666Posted 4/11/2013 7:49:05 AM
the best place i found to sit and shoot is the far left island. Other than an odd fireball or flying rock. The only thing that messes with you are the crystals
---
GT: Dark Mafia 7734
Is there anybody who can provide me with a decent challange?!!!!!!
#12DRCEQPosted 4/11/2013 7:55:59 AM
Warrior on Normal + level 50 Homing Bonus Packag (x20) + level 50 Nukem = Dead Warrior before he can even make his first move. A few times farming him and I hit 500 eridium pretty quickly.

It's actually pretty fun to run up to his big toe and gently tap him to deliver the deathblow.
---
Meowahaha! Madness, Genius, the only difference between them is success! - Taokaka, Blaz Blue Continuum Shift
Motoko Kusanagi is my goddess!
#13LaharPosted 4/11/2013 8:29:22 AM
darkmafia666 posted...
the best place i found to sit and shoot is the far left island. Other than an odd fireball or flying rock. The only thing that messes with you are the crystals

I'll have to try that. I normally retreat to get the connection to Eridium Blight against my back and I'm free to Bee Shield anything from there. Just have to stand where the lava doesn't rise.
---
It's raining
luggage and babies and limbs and Daddy doesn't come home.
#14ShinterLPosted 4/11/2013 8:29:47 AM
Acky_316 posted...
darkmafia666 posted...
just keep chugging.....he is the final boss

Yeah, I've beaten the game already. But I know that all the missions have to completed in the same "mode" for the achievement to pop, which is why I haven't upgraded to TVHM yet. I'm level 32; is this high enough to farm Warrior a couple times solo?

You can go to TVHM and play and go back to normal mode at any time. You won't be able to beat all the missions (see You.Will.Die.(seriously)) until level 50 at least, and leveling to 50 in normal mode will take forever.
#15darkmafia666Posted 4/11/2013 8:30:38 AM
Lahar posted...
darkmafia666 posted...

I'll have to try that. I normally retreat to get the connection to Eridium Blight against my back and I'm free to Bee Shield anything from there. Just have to stand where the lava doesn't rise.

and even better there are 2 ammo chests there
---
GT: Dark Mafia 7734
Is there anybody who can provide me with a decent challange?!!!!!!
#16Hudsucker20XXPosted 4/11/2013 9:45:11 AM
Hyperius.

Playthrough 1.

Axton with two rocket turrets.

Drop them next to the boss and run in and out of the door. You can get four Hyperius kills without ever pulling the trigger. More if you use longbow from the entrance.

He doesn't drop crystals on PT1... so I wonder if a 61 Axton can kill a 52 Hyperius this way. Haven't tried yet.
---
"Grumble grumble..." (level 7)
#17BayouJoePosted 4/11/2013 10:30:16 AM(edited)
I average about 20-25 eridium from about every 1 million spent at Moxxi's slut machines.....at level 54 it costs me about 22k a pull.
---
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
#18LaharPosted 4/11/2013 11:22:03 AM
I don't know what it is (aside from random luck) but I have not won so much as a single bar of Eridium from the slots in forever.
---
It's raining
luggage and babies and limbs and Daddy doesn't come home.