Seraph Vendors in UVHM, whats their deal?

#1PatK25Posted 4/11/2013 1:42:41 PM
I have just gotten to level 61 in UVHM with my assassin and I figured I'd go back to the Hunter's Grotto and Grab myself a level 61 Hawk Eye SNiper Rifle. Problem is, the vendor in the lodge only has Lead Storms and INfections for sale, EVER. Saved and Quit god knows how many times now to switch up his inventory but everytime its nothing but those 2 guns.

Same thing in Oasis, I need a new Evolution Shield but the only thing the Guy had up for sale was the Actualizer.

So what will it take for me to get these vendors to show the rest of their wares? Anyone have any clue why this is? Does it happen to anyone else or am I just that unlucky?
#2SoulAssassinnnPosted 4/11/2013 1:44:20 PM
What it will take is for you to beat the raid bosses. The other seraph gear that you don't see in the shops, in UVHM, only drops from the raid bosses.
#3hybrid_5tigmataPosted 4/11/2013 1:44:29 PM
The bosses drop them now
---
Former GT:Doiler. AKA "The Doiler Saga"
current GT: Wet 8 Year Old
#4capnovanPosted 4/11/2013 1:45:05 PM
Some items can only drop from Raid Bosses. Like the Hawkeye (Voracidous). And the Evolution (Hyperious).
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#5PatK25(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2013 1:46:55 PM
Seriously? Well that makes me rather sad. Did they at least beef up the drop rates on those weapons?
#6ShinterLPosted 4/11/2013 2:03:05 PM
PatK25 posted...
Seriously? Well that makes me rather sad. Did they at least beef up the drop rates on those weapons?

From my understanding, each raid boss drops 2 seraph items from their list per kill, guaranteed.
#7PatK25(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2013 2:09:05 PM
THat makes me feel a little better, too bad the only one I can kill effectively is Pete. Looks like I've got hunting to do. Do all Legendary Torgue weapons still show up in the vending machines? Haven't gotten that far yet.
#8ShinterLPosted 4/11/2013 2:13:46 PM
PatK25 posted...
THat makes me feel a little better, too bad the only one I can kill effectively is Pete. Looks like I've got hunting to do. Do all Legendary Torgue weapons still show up in the vending machines? Haven't gotten that far yet.

They should, at least I haven't heard anything about them being different.
#9YochodoPosted 4/11/2013 2:17:50 PM
yup, all the torque items (thankfully) are still available

too bad to get the Hawkeye you need to kill the raid boss from Hammerlock's DLC, you know, Vorda whatever, probably one of the worst bosses ever created

ever
---
Raul