Legendary Loot Midget Farming

#1UroborosAheriPosted 4/11/2013 8:48:39 PM
When farming for loot midgets in the Wildlife preserve, is there a way to start closer to the 4 boxes, so that way I don't have to always start at the beginning of the area and navigate through the hordes of enemies along the way?
---
In Soviet Russia, Crab Catches You!
#2PunchDucePosted 4/11/2013 8:56:55 PM
If you have Moxxi's Creature slaughter dome go there and save/quit so you don't have to keeping running back/forth.
---
"No greater friend, no worse enemy" - Commando Man
FC(Wii): 437491446202
#3GTRs4LIFEPosted 4/11/2013 9:00:15 PM
i just made a post about this. for some reason it started today that even with the dome unlocked it now spawns you at the beginning each run. i dont know why. ive farmed these guys every day since it came out and today is the first time the spawns have changed to the start.
#4UroborosAheri(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2013 9:00:16 PM
PunchDuce posted...
If you have Moxxi's Creature slaughter dome go there and save/quit so you don't have to keeping running back/forth.

Currently, I do not have it. I don't know if my bank account has enough in it to where I can add the points for it.
---
#5PunchDucePosted 4/11/2013 9:10:35 PM
GTRs4LIFE posted...
i just made a post about this. for some reason it started today that even with the dome unlocked it now spawns you at the beginning each run. i dont know why. ive farmed these guys every day since it came out and today is the first time the spawns have changed to the start.

Yeah I have been spawning outside of the slaughter dome. There's a save point right next to the door before you go in Moxxi's slaughter dome. Go in there and come out, it'll save again and try to see if that'll work. I was spawning right outside of her dome (giggity) not really inside.
---
#6PunchDucePosted 4/11/2013 9:14:36 PM
UroborosAheri posted...
PunchDuce posted...

Currently, I do not have it. I don't know if my bank account has enough in it to where I can add the points for it.

I'm sorry to hear that. I can dupe yah a pearl if you want.
---
#7UroborosAheri(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2013 9:16:46 PM
PunchDuce posted...
UroborosAheri posted...
PunchDuce posted...

I'm sorry to hear that. I can dupe yah a pearl if you want.

I don't have a gold membership right now. Joys of trying to go through college I guess. I can risk it with my bank account. The bank I go through is kinda lax about overdrawing if it's no more than twice a year tops (I haven't had that issue yet.)
---
#8GTRs4LIFEPosted 4/11/2013 9:17:56 PM
PunchDuce posted...
GTRs4LIFE posted...

Yeah I have been spawning outside of the slaughter dome. There's a save point right next to the door before you go in Moxxi's slaughter dome. Go in there and come out, it'll save again and try to see if that'll work. I was spawning right outside of her dome (giggity) not really inside.

you can confirm that works for you right now? neither spawn works for me right now. it just started kicking me to the beginning today. i have 6 other people on who are having the same problem all in different games
#9PunchDucePosted 4/11/2013 9:22:46 PM
I don't have a capture card, but i could use my phone to record a video and upload it to youtube. (It won't have sound just video footage)

I don't know if you're playing on the PC version because Masterkizz and yotaslaya have that problem. It's a bug or glitch for the PC version.

I'll record and make a video hold on one second.
---
#10GTRs4LIFEPosted 4/11/2013 9:36:54 PM
ill take your word for it. im on xbl. wierd that this just started happening. its making each run a hell of a lot more work.... still worth it tho

what lv you farming? im just about 59. invite if you wanna team up

GT: o0BLUEFIRE0o