Legendary Loot Midget Farming

#21WandymanPosted 4/11/2013 11:16:24 PM
Vincent729 posted...
From what Ive been informed by many others on this board:

The spawn for the add on (the slaughterdome) only works if you completed the optional side mission of collecting 10 slag samples during main story.

This was confirmed on the official forum.
---
GT: Buddhasmash83
#22DyinglegacyPosted 4/12/2013 12:18:37 AM
UroborosAheri posted...
PunchDuce posted...
UroborosAheri posted...
PunchDuce posted...
If you have Moxxi's Creature slaughter dome go there and save/quit so you don't have to keeping running back/forth.

Currently, I do not have it. I don't know if my bank account has enough in it to where I can add the points for it.

I'm sorry to hear that. I can dupe yah a pearl if you want.

I don't have a gold membership right now. Joys of trying to go through college I guess. I can risk it with my bank account. The bank I go through is kinda lax about overdrawing if it's no more than twice a year tops (I haven't had that issue yet.)

College should be free man. Heck, it's about as mandatory as a high school diploma use to be, If you want to amount to anything that is. Unless you are one of those fortunate few who have rich families, or you have a natural talent, education is paramount.
---
PSN: KillingLegacy Gamertag: Killing Legacy
What could I put here that would make any difference?
#23UroborosAheri(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 8:41:12 AM
Dyinglegacy posted...
UroborosAheri posted...
PunchDuce posted...
UroborosAheri posted...
PunchDuce posted...
If you have Moxxi's Creature slaughter dome go there and save/quit so you don't have to keeping running back/forth.

Currently, I do not have it. I don't know if my bank account has enough in it to where I can add the points for it.

I'm sorry to hear that. I can dupe yah a pearl if you want.

I don't have a gold membership right now. Joys of trying to go through college I guess. I can risk it with my bank account. The bank I go through is kinda lax about overdrawing if it's no more than twice a year tops (I haven't had that issue yet.)

College should be free man. Heck, it's about as mandatory as a high school diploma use to be, If you want to amount to anything that is. Unless you are one of those fortunate few who have rich families, or you have a natural talent, education is paramount.

Ain't that the truth.
---
In Soviet Russia, Crab Catches You!
#24UroborosAheri(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 8:45:52 AM
Double post. Question: If I continue/complete the main story line missions, will that affect my ability to farm the loot midgets if I don't tamper with doctor's orders?
---
In Soviet Russia, Crab Catches You!
#25jloewensteinPosted 4/12/2013 9:25:52 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#26DragoonFenixPosted 4/13/2013 6:21:37 PM
So maybe I missed it. Is there any check point that doesn't involve moxi underdome?
---
XBL: Dragoon Fenix
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yX1Xvitysp8