Looking to Trade

#1ConcernedGeniusPosted 4/12/2013 2:14:56 AM
Hey guys. I've been farming for multiple items and have been having no luck for the past couple days. In particular some of the items I've been looking for are the Dark Knight skin for the assassin (that thing has been a pain for me in particular), a level 61 Legendary Hunter class mod, a level 61 Legendary Soldier Class mod.

In return I have a level 61 electric infinity (Does 27745 damage), and a level 61 Transformer Shield (Holds above 100 k shields, I'll post exact stats tomorrow but basically for those that don't know it's an absorb shield that actually gets healed by electric damage rather then damaged), A level 61 Slag Scorpio that does (19,365 damage with a 9% chance to slag). I also have a level 58 pearl vengeful stalker level 58 if anyone is interested in that (28634 damage).

I probably won't be able to trade until Saturday afternoon so hopefully someone will be able to help me by then xD Keep me posted
#2SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 4/12/2013 2:31:29 AM
Good luck to ya. I've heard the Dark Knight skins is hard to trade for.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#3ConcernedGenius(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 2:38:04 AM
Oh I know it xD I was honestly planning to get the Dark Knight skin myself and see if I could trade that to get the assassin class mod ( I figured the people who would want that skin would be the people who main zero and got him to level 61). If nobody responds I'll probably just grit my teeth and keep trying to get it or just get over it.
#4lmperiusPosted 4/12/2013 2:45:51 AM
i have a 61 soldier class mod if you still need it

GT: WraiTH ReBorN
#5ConcernedGenius(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 2:51:38 AM
lmperius posted...
i have a 61 soldier class mod if you still need it

GT: WraiTH ReBorN

The legendary soldier class mod? Sweet that's super convenient, well is there anything in particular you want for your trouble? I listed all the best stuff I really have at level 61 xD
#6SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 4/12/2013 3:09:45 AM
tbh, I have both the dark night skin and legendary hunter mod, but I'm not really willing to part with them.

The mod is integrated into my build, and I had to trade two orange skins to get the skin.

If you want me to dupe it for you, though, that's fine. Just send me a message on xbl. I don't need anything in return.
---
#7ConcernedGenius(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 3:15:18 AM
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
tbh, I have both the dark night skin and legendary hunter mod, but I'm not really willing to part with them.

The mod is integrated into my build, and I had to trade two orange skins to get the skin.

If you want me to dupe it for you, though, that's fine. Just send me a message on xbl. I don't need anything in return.

Oh of course! To be honest I just assumed duping was sort of implied, I probably could have been clearer. Well In that case if you don't want anything in return I could honestly do it at any time. The whole saturday afternoon thing was because for me to trade that level 61 stuff I had I wanted to make sure I duped it to my friend first to make sure that I had a copy just in case the trade didn't work out right or something. Call me paranoid xD well uh I'll just send you a message on xbox with my gamertag and you can get back to me when we are both on
#8ConcernedGenius(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 3:21:33 AM
Also I'm kind of curious about your zero build, I do a law and order bloodshed/cunning build myself and I must say, Death Bl0ss0m combined with Many Must Fall is a really awesome combination that I enjoy
#9SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 4/12/2013 3:49:25 AM
ConcernedGenius posted...
Also I'm kind of curious about your zero build, I do a law and order bloodshed/cunning build myself and I must say, Death Bl0ss0m combined with Many Must Fall is a really awesome combination that I enjoy

I managed to get a bladed rubi the other day, so I'm trying out MMF and DB as well.

I'll have to get a Love thumper or something to be sure, but melee seems pretty lackluster. I pretty much need the DB in order to kill an ordinary guy with a deception melee.

I'm thinking I'll go CA and DB once I get a good White Death.
---
#10jkocka00Posted 4/12/2013 5:29:15 AM
which one is the dark knight? If it is not from the DLC's i probably have it and will trade/dupe. I really would like the Infinity Pistol and Slag Scorpio. I also have many other 61 (and lower) level pearls/rares/e-tech you can look through.
---
The artist formerly known as the artist formerly known as Goddess King, The White King (map not race-I'm Brazilian)
GT: Kocka007