loot midgets?

#1punkrocktoolPosted 4/12/2013 6:04:04 AM
I see a lot of posts about farming loot midgets in UVM. Maybe I'm missing something, but are they supposed to have higher drop rates for oranges and pearls? I've never even had a green drop from them, they just drop a bunch of ammo or cash.
#2jkocka00Posted 4/12/2013 6:08:11 AM
Not guaranteed, but the ones in Wildlife drop at least 1 pick/orange/pearl weapon every run. (I mean between the 4 of them).

1 run last night we only got 3 to jump out of the boxes and got 1 pearl, 1 orange, 3 pick relics and a Level 61 e-tech splatgun out of the chest.
---
The artist formerly known as the artist formerly known as Goddess King, The White King (map not race-I'm Brazilian)
GT: Kocka007
#3punkrocktool(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 6:11:07 AM
Fun, I guess I'll press on and look forward to the ones in the wildlife preserve. Hopefully I can make it past the rabid everythings and get to that point.
#4Evil SquallPosted 4/12/2013 6:13:57 AM(edited)
Ive done about 35 runs and all I pulled from those stingy bastards was a Slag Conference Call and a Butcher.. I have terrible luck farming them.
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 : Maya Lvl 50 - Gaige Lvl 61
It's not until you lose everything that you are free to do anything
#5jkocka00Posted 4/12/2013 6:18:17 AM
right now it sucks- you have to run though the whole level for some reason, even if you save in the annex. But the XP is nice. Supposedly Gearbox is working to fix the save bug so you can still spawn inside the building by the ammo vending machine, but we will see.
---
The artist formerly known as the artist formerly known as Goddess King, The White King (map not race-I'm Brazilian)
#6Evil SquallPosted 4/12/2013 6:26:37 AM
I was able to spawn at the Annex as of earlier this morning... I heard if you dont collect the slag samples in the main story and continue the WEP quest THEN you wont be able to spawn at the Annex. If you collect the samples though you should be fine...
---
#7jkocka00Posted 4/12/2013 6:28:16 AM
The optional slag samples from the main mission or the Doc Mercy experiment ones? For future reference.
---
#8Evil SquallPosted 4/12/2013 6:35:31 AM
The Wildlife slag samples during the main story quest. Not sure why people wouldnt collect them anyway, easy optional objective. Apparently people are having issues spawning at the Annex because of it though.
---
#9jkocka00Posted 4/12/2013 6:37:34 AM
Thanks- we definitely picked up the 2 one the way through the sanctuary (over and over) so I know it was complete. Have to play on another character then.
---
#10youngunner2123Posted 4/12/2013 6:57:12 AM
jkocka00 posted...
Thanks- we definitely picked up the 2 one the way through the sanctuary (over and over) so I know it was complete. Have to play on another character then.

There are 10 to pick up
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!