loot midgets?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. loot midgets?
3 years ago#11
youngunner2123 posted...
jkocka00 posted...
Thanks- we definitely picked up the 2 one the way through the sanctuary (over and over) so I know it was complete. Have to play on another character then.

There are 10 to pick up

Yeah but if you pick up 2, then save/quit, they respawn and after 5 runs the optional mission completed.
The artist formerly known as the artist formerly known as Goddess King, The White King (map not race-I'm Brazilian)
GT: Kocka007
3 years ago#12
jkocka00 posted...
youngunner2123 posted...
jkocka00 posted...
Thanks- we definitely picked up the 2 one the way through the sanctuary (over and over) so I know it was complete. Have to play on another character then.

There are 10 to pick up

Yeah but if you pick up 2, then save/quit, they respawn and after 5 runs the optional mission completed.

That seems longer to do then just to play till blood wing as they are not out of the way

But either way u got them lol
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
3 years ago#13
yeah but now I cant spawn inside the building with that character. It always puts me at the beginning of the level.
The artist formerly known as the artist formerly known as Goddess King, The White King (map not race-I'm Brazilian)
GT: Kocka007
3 years ago#14
jkocka00 posted...
yeah but now I cant spawn inside the building with that character. It always puts me at the beginning of the level.

Try playing w somebody in their game and see where it puts you in your game when u log in to yours
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. loot midgets?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived