loot midgets?

#11jkocka00Posted 4/12/2013 6:59:00 AM
youngunner2123 posted...
jkocka00 posted...
Thanks- we definitely picked up the 2 one the way through the sanctuary (over and over) so I know it was complete. Have to play on another character then.

There are 10 to pick up

Yeah but if you pick up 2, then save/quit, they respawn and after 5 runs the optional mission completed.
---
The artist formerly known as the artist formerly known as Goddess King, The White King (map not race-I'm Brazilian)
GT: Kocka007
#12youngunner2123Posted 4/12/2013 7:01:51 AM
jkocka00 posted...
youngunner2123 posted...
jkocka00 posted...
Thanks- we definitely picked up the 2 one the way through the sanctuary (over and over) so I know it was complete. Have to play on another character then.

There are 10 to pick up

Yeah but if you pick up 2, then save/quit, they respawn and after 5 runs the optional mission completed.

That seems longer to do then just to play till blood wing as they are not out of the way

But either way u got them lol
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#13jkocka00Posted 4/12/2013 7:07:50 AM
yeah but now I cant spawn inside the building with that character. It always puts me at the beginning of the level.
---
The artist formerly known as the artist formerly known as Goddess King, The White King (map not race-I'm Brazilian)
GT: Kocka007
#14youngunner2123Posted 4/12/2013 7:09:37 AM
jkocka00 posted...
yeah but now I cant spawn inside the building with that character. It always puts me at the beginning of the level.

Try playing w somebody in their game and see where it puts you in your game when u log in to yours
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!