What should be added to BL3?

#1EasygoingBirdPosted 4/12/2013 8:39:47 AM
What's the one feature you'd like most for BL3?

I'd like the option to start a new character at level 30 on TVHM after you beat the game one or two times. It gets too monotonous I think when you start a 3rd of 4th character.
---
GT: Dr Chowder
#2SpoonForkKnifePosted 4/12/2013 8:42:46 AM
I think duping should be made by easier.

Like maybe a dupe it button or something.
---
7+7=cat tango+cash=marshmallows I like spoons
There is a direct correlation between the sales of Alphabetty spaghetti and the intelligence of cows
#3xboxBUNZILLAPosted 4/12/2013 8:47:39 AM
They should get rid of duping! Not make it easier!!
---
KaBoom1322 Posted 2/26/2013 12:56:24 PM
My BAR is only 20k :( ..
#4PingPong5361Posted 4/12/2013 8:47:40 AM
EasygoingBird posted...

I'd like the option to start a new character at level 30 on TVHM after you beat the game one or two times. It gets too monotonous I think when you start a 3rd of 4th character.

Agreed. Or you should just be able to pay a fee at the new-u stations to change which character you are but keep your current skill level and all of your gear. Maybe make it something like $500,000 or $1 mil so that people wouldn't be able to change all the time, but to high level players it would be no big deal. Maybe they could even charge eridium.
---
Guess who brought a jet to a gunfight?
#5The_KiriyamaPosted 4/12/2013 8:48:22 AM
I think i'd be fine with a dupe button, so long as if you use it, you cannot trade, or go online with that character. Like when you activate a cheat in many games, that then force you not to get achievements, etc. That'd be fair, but personally I wouldn't use it.

As for my personal choices for additions. I think i'd like more characters, like 6+ would be nice. Every single character increases the replay value by a ton. What else, erm... more guns, obviously, more customization - of characters, appearance, weapons, items, and so on.
---
GamerTag: TheKiriyama
Currently Playing: Battlefield 3, Borderlands 2, Dark Souls, Red Dead Redemption
#6UroborosAheriPosted 4/12/2013 8:49:57 AM
More raid bosses. Bring back the ones from BL1 and BL2 as well.
---
In Soviet Russia, Crab Catches You!
#7genesis42Posted 4/12/2013 8:53:26 AM
More stats on the gun card, i.e. bullet velocity, damage per ticks rather than damage per second. Gun names based on prefixes + gun parts (stock, accessory, barrel etc...), weapon swap speed and critical multipliers -- whether they're hidden or not.
---
GT: SevenDeadIySin
#8TheIastspartanPosted 4/12/2013 9:07:37 AM(edited)
PingPong5361 posted...
EasygoingBird posted...

Agreed. Or you should just be able to pay a fee at the new-u stations to change which character you are but keep your current skill level and all of your gear. Maybe make it something like $500,000 or $1 mil so that people wouldn't be able to change all the time, but to high level players it would be no big deal. Maybe they could even charge eridium.

Yeah, I support this idea. Sometimes I don't feel like playing 3 playthroughs with the same class in order to max it out.

I also want a weapon crafting system. For a price, you can make your own gun and choose all the parts and manufacturer. However, though, they'd always be insuperior compared to other guns, and there'd be some limitations to what you can make. I know a crafting system would be super controversial but it can work if done properly and in a way that doesn't take away the emphasis of loot.
#9Pvt-SpoonPosted 4/12/2013 8:56:42 AM
A pair of bolt cutters so I can cut that damn square scope off all the pistols I find. ; )
---
A pessimist is just an optimist with more experience.
#10killbot357Posted 4/12/2013 8:58:04 AM
Freeze element
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening, Borderlands 2