LF: Mid Level Legendaries/Pearls

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF: Mid Level Legendaries/Pearls

User Info: Jagoros

Jagoros
3 years ago#1
I'm looking for some new legendaries to help me along in UVHM. Specifically, some that are in the level range of 51-58.

More specifically, I'm looking for some of the things I'm using now like a DP Unkempt Harold, Infinity, Skullsmasher, Shreddifier, Conference Call, Evolution, Homing Bonus Package or any Pearls I might not have all ready.

I have a ton of level 50 legendaries to offer (including legendary class mods. I seriously have a lot of 50s, so if you're looking for something in particular ask and I'll check. I feel the list is a little too bulky to post). I also have a few lower level legendaries too
(level 30 conference call, level 30 legendary assassin mod, level 40 and 45 infinities just to name a few).

I also have a couple higher level legendaries such as a level 52 sticky lobbed quasar, level 53 Explosive Nasty Surprise, level 56 Longbow Storm Front, and a level 56 rocket pawket badaboom (fire),

As for pearls, I have a level 54 Fashionable Storm (shock sniper rifle) a level 56 Purging Stalker, and a level 55 Feral Bearcat (slag assault rifle). If anyone is interested, I also have a few rare heads/skins for the assassin, gunzerker and Siren.

Please feel free to respond here, or message me on Xbox to get my attention. GT: Jagoros. Thanks
~Jagoros
Madness takes it's toll. Please have exact change ready.

User Info: Jagoros

Jagoros
3 years ago#2
Still looking. I'll be online playing right now. Please send me a message on XBL. GT: Jagoros
~Jagoros
Madness takes it's toll. Please have exact change ready.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF: Mid Level Legendaries/Pearls

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived