Can a non-melee ZeR0 be viable in UVHM?

#21JkickitPosted 4/18/2013 12:03:45 PM
Class mod with +6 one shot one kill
Vladof allegiance relic
Infinities

You're welcome.
---
Deal with it- http://tinyurl.com/amdcu8s FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/MW2
#22TsurukePosted 4/18/2013 12:27:11 PM(edited)
Jkickit posted...
Vladof allegiance relic
Infinities
You're welcome.

Old combo but not worth it to go out of your way to farm one in/for UVHM
There are better pistol combos for survivability (Yes it does 132%+ more damage with the class mod but sometimes that is not enough at all for a pistol build -- as far as the infinity's damage is concerned).

Now if you already have it, then yeah -- cool, but still won't get you out of ruts. But quite handy to blow through peons when blowing through the main story (DLC or otherwise)

I can't recall the Vladof Allegiance relic's stats but the Sheriff's Badge is quite handy for a pistol build -- care to refresh my memory for the Vladof Allegiance relic?
#23Argyle_GargoylePosted 4/18/2013 12:23:48 PM
Jkickit posted...
Vladof allegiance relic
Infinities

You're welcome.

i prefer disturbed stalker build with +6 rising shot and a sheriffs badge

no shield penalty, and a bit more versatile. with 5 in OSOK, and 11/5 in rising shot (+110% damage with 5 stacks that go up and stay up for the entire fight) plus the improved fire rate, from the stalker com and badge, you rip things apart, and you arent tied only to the infinity.

the sniper com reduces shields, the stalker com reduces recharge delay.

sniper can work, and is effective, but the stalker com is a bit more well rounded IMO. and sheriffs badge all the way, regardless of what com you choose. +22% damage and +56% fire rate is better than the vladof allegiance's bonus IMO
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#24TsurukePosted 4/18/2013 12:26:11 PM
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
Jkickit posted...
Vladof allegiance relic
Infinities

You're welcome.

i prefer disturbed stalker build with +6 rising shot and a sheriffs badge

no shield penalty, and a bit more versatile. with 5 in OSOK, and 11/5 in rising shot (+110% damage with 5 stacks that go up and stay up for the entire fight) plus the improved fire rate, from the stalker com and badge, you rip things apart, and you arent tied only to the infinity.

the sniper com reduces shields, the stalker com reduces recharge delay.

sniper can work, and is effective, but the stalker com is a bit more well rounded IMO. and sheriffs badge all the way, regardless of what com you choose. +22% damage and +56% fire rate is better than the vladof allegiance's bonus IMO

ABSOLUTELY! Agreed.
#25JkickitPosted 4/18/2013 12:31:48 PM
Nah, sheriff is better for a pistol build. A Lvl 50 Vladof does +30 dmg and either acc recovery or recoil reduction for the second buff. I like the Vladof though. Blasters, Topneaa, Anarchists, White Death.
---
Deal with it- http://tinyurl.com/amdcu8s FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% -- GT: Gears of Wario
#26Argyle_GargoylePosted 4/18/2013 12:38:53 PM(edited)
Jkickit posted...
Nah, sheriff is better for a pistol build. A Lvl 50 Vladof does +30 dmg and either acc recovery or recoil reduction for the second buff. I like the Vladof though. Blasters, Topneaa, Anarchists, White Death.

im not saying a vladof relic is bad, but for a one shot sniper com build, one would assume that you are building around infinities for the huge bonus from OSOK. this would benefit more from the increased fire rate and damage than just the slightly higher damage from the vladof relic.

if you are doing a pure vladof build with multiple vladof weapons in mind the vladof relic is good.

most of the time when people are going one shot sniper, they are going with a high powered sniper for max OSOK damage and an infinity

plus, a lot of those weapons you mentioned (blasters, topneas, even the white death) will benefit more from rising shot than they would from OSOK. the infinity is the vladof weapon that really shines with that skill, and it is WAY better with a sheriffs badge than the vladof relic
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#27JkickitPosted 4/18/2013 3:21:48 PM
Yeah, I don't do zero is why. But that stalker mod sounds way better.
---
#28Epic_McDudePosted 4/18/2013 4:44:58 PM
Yes, with an incredibly high badass rank and super-beefy bonus stats.
---
"Fight for them, then, and die for their sins!" -Dracula, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night