Heads/skins/BA rank and keys all gone thanks gearbox

#1BuckeyJawPosted 4/12/2013 3:06:08 PM
Lost 49 keys and my heads an skins that weren't paid dlc

I'm so mad can anyone help me out with any heads/skins for all characters. I'm on now gt is Buckey jaw it's 2 words. Thanks in advance
---
Buckshot one on one I'll show you how we get it done.......
NYHC
#2DegalonPosted 4/12/2013 6:21:55 PM
Welcome to my world! I'm fully expecting it to happen for a 5th time every time i boot up the game.

And I still can't figure out WHY it's happening.
---
GT/PSN: DEGALON
Official Fuu of the Naruto Storm 3 Boards
#3Vlad_Impaler7Posted 4/12/2013 8:17:46 PM
BuckeyJaw posted...

I'm so mad can anyone help me out with any heads/skins for all characters. I'm on now gt is Buckey jaw it's 2 words. Thanks in advance

If you know the heads and skins you lost I can help you get them back. Just post a list.

As for the Golden Keys just contact Gearbox Support.

http://support.gearboxsoftware.com/home

Click "Submit A Request" at the top and fill out the form. They've "tweaked" my account twice now to give me back Golden Keys I've lost due to this glitch. The second time which was earlier this week I lost 80 keys and about 5 hours after I submitted the request I had my keys back without them batting an eye.
---
"Bingo!!!" - Bayman, Dead Or Alive series
XBOX Live Gamertag: Vlad Impaler7
#4BuckeyJaw(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 8:52:57 PM
Vlad_Impaler7 posted...
BuckeyJaw posted...

If you know the heads and skins you lost I can help you get them back. Just post a list.

As for the Golden Keys just contact Gearbox Support.

http://support.gearboxsoftware.com/home

Click "Submit A Request" at the top and fill out the form. They've "tweaked" my account twice now to give me back Golden Keys I've lost due to this glitch. The second time which was earlier this week I lost 80 keys and about 5 hours after I submitted the request I had my keys back without them batting an eye.

I run lvl 50 all but a lvl 39 gunz. Anything spared would be a great help. On now ga it Buckey Jaw 2 words
---
NYHC
#5Vlad_Impaler7Posted 4/12/2013 9:22:41 PM
BuckeyJaw posted...
I run lvl 50 all but a lvl 39 gunz. Anything spared would be a great help. On now ga it Buckey Jaw 2 words

I'm not just going to start throwing random heads and skins at you. Try to figure out what you lost and give me a list. I'm at work right now and won't be on till morning.
---
#6Nucl3arT1g3RPosted 4/12/2013 9:25:57 PM
How did you guys get all those keys?Haven't played in a long time, so I have no idea what's been going on other than the DLC.
---
Kevin sent me.
XBL:Nucl3arT1g3R, PSN:Nucl3arT1g3R, Steam:Nucl3arT1g3R
#7Vlad_Impaler7Posted 4/12/2013 9:36:58 PM
Nucl3arT1g3R posted...
How did you guys get all those keys?Haven't played in a long time, so I have no idea what's been going on other than the DLC.

Gearbox gives out SHiFT codes for Golden Keys all the time. Some are for 3 or 5 keys. I've just been saving them up.

Go to: http://orcz.com/Borderlands_2:_Golden_Key

At the bottom of that page is a list of currently working SHiFT codes.If you redeem all of the codes currently on that page you will have 33 shiny new Golden Keys.
---
#8BuckeyJaw(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 10:38:21 PM
Vlad_Impaler7 posted...
BuckeyJaw posted...

I'm not just going to start throwing random heads and skins at you. Try to figure out what you lost and give me a list. I'm at work right now and won't be on till morning.

Only ones I still have remaining are the kawaii killer for siren and the collared one for Zero. Used the DLC heads for mechro and commando. Whatever you could spare is cool. Lost mostly heads, skins seem to be there in the most part. Ill be on say noonish?
---
NYHC
#9doubleCSPosted 4/12/2013 11:02:08 PM
I've got a spare Sandblaster for the Commando and Metal Blood for the Mechro I've been meaning to get rid of for a while. I'll be around later today.

GT is Hazy Reality.
---
You will never realise what darkness lies inside, inside my mind - Sirenia