Legendary Loot midget help

#1Loarf2000Posted 4/13/2013 12:13:51 PM
Alright so I was farming doctor's orders, and I saw a legendary go right underneath the map while farming. Has anyone else seen this happen or just me?
---
Gamer tag- Enchantedcash01
#2JagorosPosted 4/13/2013 12:19:07 PM
I see loot fall under stuff and through the floor all the time. Warrior and Bunker are the worst for me.
---
~Jagoros
Madness takes it's toll. Please have exact change ready.
#3DieRomantiicPosted 4/13/2013 12:22:42 PM
I havent has this happen to me personally. If it has i didn't notice.

Jagoros posted...
I see loot fall under stuff and through the floor all the time. Warrior and Bunker are the worst for me.

Nothings worse than getting a glitch kill on bunker and watching him toss all his loot to the abyss.
---
Before the Nightmare
#4sharkercheatPosted 4/13/2013 12:30:14 PM
DieRomantiic posted...

Jagoros posted...

Nothings worse than getting a glitch kill on bunker and watching him toss all his loot to the abyss.

^^ or killing the Warrior and have him never come back up out of the lava. dosnt happen as much as the Bunker glitch kill.
---
GT: THE BREEZE NC
#5DieRomantiicPosted 4/13/2013 12:43:01 PM
sharkercheat posted...
DieRomantiic posted...

Jagoros posted...

^^ or killing the Warrior and have him never come back up out of the lava. dosnt happen as much as the Bunker glitch kill.

Never had the warrior glitch on me. He tossed gear extra far one time but thats about it.

Bunker glitch happens alot tho. Luckily managed to grab a corporate b**** despite bunker glitching under the outside ring yesterday tho.
---
Before the Nightmare
#6JagorosPosted 4/13/2013 1:10:24 PM
DieRomantiic posted...

Never had the warrior glitch on me. He tossed gear extra far one time but thats about it.

Oh man. Warrior is bad. It is/was the single most unpolished boss for drops imo. I've lost so much loot to it just plain falling through the floor. Plus it lands on statues and under him. One time, I actually watched something fly straight up into the air above him, and then just fall right back down and get stuck midway into it's body. It was only a purple, but still, lost loot is lost loot.

Though I have to admit, I honestly feel like they patched/hotfixed it at one point because it suddenly changed about a month or so ago. Loot still gets stuck under him, but I've noticed a dramatic decrease in the loot I've noticed in the floor. Then again, could just be missing it..
---
~Jagoros
Madness takes it's toll. Please have exact change ready.