infinity pistols

#1x3kingsheat136xPosted 4/13/2013 5:06:19 PM
im looking for level 61 of a fire shock corrosive and normal infinity pistol

how can i farm these since doc mercy has a bugged drop rate

thanks for any help that is given
---
Gt same as username
#2volatilisn3xPosted 4/13/2013 5:07:44 PM
loot midgets have dropped 2 different infinities for me.
---
GT: Volatilis N3X
#3Argyle_GargoylePosted 4/13/2013 5:08:27 PM
Pete or the treasure room eare your best bets.

Or you could try farming loot midgets
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#4Maniac_DancePosted 4/13/2013 5:08:29 PM
pyro pete, hyperius, treasure room farming, getting incredibly lucky.
---
When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in confederacy against him.
#5x3kingsheat136x(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2013 5:11:10 PM
alright those are what i figured the hyperius one is new but the help is greatly appreciated thanks guys
---
Gt same as username
#6regornamPosted 4/13/2013 5:13:52 PM
volatilisn3x posted...

I got a L61 Rapid Infinity from the LLM's today as well...it was the proverbial "last run of the session", and that was after almost 10 runs with *no* drops of note.

I can hook you up later tonight if we are both online, but trust me, it's much more satisfying to see one pop out of a corpse (or chest, UVHM seems much more generous when it comes to red chest goodies).
#7youngunner2123Posted 4/13/2013 5:33:52 PM
regornam posted...
volatilisn3x posted...

I got a L61 Rapid Infinity from the LLM's today as well...it was the proverbial "last run of the session", and that was after almost 10 runs with *no* drops of note.

I can hook you up later tonight if we are both online, but trust me, it's much more satisfying to see one pop out of a corpse (or chest, UVHM seems much more generous when it comes to red chest goodies).

Don't mean to cut in

I have 2 non elemental ones but looking for corrosive

Happen to have one level 61? If yes what do u want to trade or dupe for
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#8csilent74Posted 4/14/2013 2:31:56 PM
regornam posted...
volatilisn3x posted...

Not to try to bite in or anything but if you want to trade a 61 infinity pistol with me I have a (all level 61s) conference calls, inflamable bee shield, double penetrating unkept harold, nukem, and the impahler. Xbox gamertag:csilent74