Night of Vladof pistols

#1Jambi_ManPosted 4/13/2013 5:58:49 PM(edited)
Ok, something weird is going on in my Pandora....

I'm getting crazy rad azz Vladof pistols, regularly. It's like Christmas for a Vladof nut like myself. And they're all from chests. Also got a 61 corrosive Veruc from a chest.

61 purple Purging TMP
61 Unending Spiker(fire)
61 Vengeful Dart(corrosive)
61 purple Assassin(forget prefix, sold it)

Ok, and also, I had completely written off darts & spikers....until I got this gem Vladof Undending Spiker. As a by-product of casting these guns aside all the time, I didn't realize, or just never got one....that these Vladof Dart/Spikers are sweet. No burst fire while aiming, just pure Vladof fire rate. They are the first of their kind I'll be keeping. :D

Keep it up RNG, I'll gladly take some more Vladof!
---
Would you like to do battle with a Brony riding piggyback on a Rabid Stalker? If the answer is no, you are sad, and I've no desire to speak with you further.
#2SinisterBladePosted 4/13/2013 6:10:43 PM
I love Vladimir's.

They are the only spikers I enjoy using myself, though as an E-Tech collector I pick most E-Techs up anyway.

Just started farming Midgies in TWEP, already have a BANDiT Caster and a Rustler's Striker, has a Jakobs grip and Hyperion Scope. Not the greatest weapon but I enjoy messing around with the Striker so im pleased. Hope I get some Vladof love too tonight..
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#3Argyle_GargoylePosted 4/13/2013 6:18:10 PM
SinisterBlade posted...
I love Vladimir's.

They are the only spikers I enjoy using myself, though as an E-Tech collector I pick most E-Techs up anyway.

Just started farming Midgies in TWEP, already have a BANDiT Caster and a Rustler's Striker, has a Jakobs grip and Hyperion Scope. Not the greatest weapon but I enjoy messing around with the Striker so im pleased. Hope I get some Vladof love too tonight..

I generally hate e tech pistols but i found a corrosive dva spiker at 50 that wasnt bad.

Im currently working on farming my go to level 61 hornet. KD has been pretty stubborn recently. Ill get it though

Farmed a 52, 55, and a 58 o far for leveling future UVHM characters.

Havnt been too lucky with vladof good thus far. After i get into raids im hoping my finds pick up
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#4JimiMorrison187Posted 4/13/2013 6:20:55 PM
Darts are excellent. I started using them in TVHM a while ago. With a Bee shield on and some cover you can destroy things. That homing bullets thing really makes it a safe gun to use. I ahve one of every element. Most of them are x2.
---
I Support: http://www.bl2wiki.com/images/thumb/0/0c/Vladof_logo.png/400px-Vladof_logo.png
#5SinisterBladePosted 4/13/2013 6:21:59 PM
Yeah, @ least he is a brainless quick farm though. I got a 61 Hornet after bout an hour and 10 mins of dedicated farming, but it was a mess. Bandit grip, Torgue Sight.. ugh. Even had a bad prefix.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#6Argyle_GargoylePosted 4/13/2013 6:22:30 PM
My best vladof item so far was a level 58 slag DVA veritas from the clan wars quest.

Ive never found the veritas to be much more than a solid vladof TMP, but this thing is nice for UVHM

Saving it for future characters too
---
#7JimiMorrison187Posted 4/13/2013 6:24:15 PM
I just love Vladof everything. The guns are just fun to use imo. I love that fire rate. I really hate DAhl and Bandit stuff though. They just suck balls.
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/ripvanwallace/luck_zpscd566998.jpg
I just want to tell you, good luck. We're all counting on you.
#8Jambi_Man(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2013 6:26:26 PM
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
SinisterBlade posted...
I love Vladimir's.

I generally hate e tech pistols but i found a corrosive dva spiker at 50 that wasnt bad.

Im currently working on farming my go to level 61 hornet. KD has been pretty stubborn recently. Ill get it though

Havnt been too lucky with vladof good thus far. After i get into raids im hoping my finds pick up

You grabbed that 61 Storm Front yet? Workin on that now.... just got a 60 rubberized. Not a big fan of rubberized, so didn't bother me too much that it was 60. Onward towards a 61 longbow!
---
Would you like to do battle with a Brony riding piggyback on a Rabid Stalker? If the answer is no, you are sad, and I've no desire to speak with you further.
#9Argyle_GargoylePosted 4/13/2013 6:26:50 PM
SinisterBlade posted...
Yeah, @ least he is a brainless quick farm though. I got a 61 Hornet after bout an hour and 10 mins of dedicated farming, but it was a mess. Bandit grip, Torgue Sight.. ugh. Even had a bad prefix.

Yeah. Averages about a minute per farm with the loading and menues. And a good hornet is so worth it

I like torgue sights on some things (never had a hornet with it).

Im a big maliwan and hyperion fan for hornet sights personally.

I may farm until i get a good 'neutralizing'
---
#10Argyle_GargoylePosted 4/13/2013 6:32:32 PM(edited)
Jambi_Man posted...
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
SinisterBlade posted...
I love Vladimir's.

You grabbed that 61 Storm Front yet? Workin on that now.... just got a 60 rubberized. Not a big fan of rubberized, so didn't bother me too much that it was 60. Onward towards a 61 longbow!

Actually havnt had time to play much recently. Just hit 61 today.

The SF is going to be the next thing i go for after i get my hornet

I farmed a great longbow SF at level 56. Im hoping i can get a similar one. I dont care for rubberized either

Likely go for a slagga after that. Although my level 59 is still doing really well. Bought a nice slippery kerblaster once i got to 61 and it is wrecking everything in sight. Torgue grip and a dahl stock. I just couldnt pass it up
---