New Shift Code (April 14)

#1ShinterLPosted 4/14/2013 3:15:54 PM
PS3: KB5B3-F5T6B-K5KC3-Z3KTJ-SCH55
WinPC/MAC: 53K3B-WK56C-SWF33-BJ3J3-WCBHC
X360: K3K3T-FHSF6-TT93R-C63TB-C56SK

Good for 1 golden key.
#2KellyRipyaPosted 4/14/2013 3:44:23 PM(edited)
Thanks Shin!

I went to the Golden chest yesterday thinking I was gonna burn through quite a few keys trying to get what I was looking for (a powerful corrosive sniper). But BAM, right on the first open the RNG goddesses shined down upon me and blessed me with a fantastic purple corrosive sniper. That never happens, you usually have to burn through four or five keys to even get close to what you're hoping for

Oh and thanks again to whoever told me you could put these codes in lowercase, much easier ^o^
---
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain
GT: Althea N Hell
#3Pvt-SpoonPosted 4/14/2013 4:02:45 PM
Thanks
---
A pessimist is just an optimist with more experience.
#4JkickitPosted 4/14/2013 4:08:08 PM
Was there one yesterday? I know there was one for the 11th and 12th and I think 10th.
---
Deal with it- http://tinyurl.com/amdcu8s FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/MW2
#5SinisterBladePosted 4/14/2013 4:31:15 PM
KellyRipya posted...
Thanks Shin!

I went to the Golden chest yesterday thinking I was gonna burn through quite a few keys trying to get what I was looking for (a powerful corrosive sniper). But BAM, right on the first open the RNG goddesses shined down upon me and blessed me with a fantastic purple corrosive sniper. That never happens, you usually have to burn through four or five keys to even get close to what you're hoping for

Oh and thanks again to whoever told me you could put these codes in lowercase, much easier ^o^

Hey Kelly, what level is your mech at by now? Been keeping my keys lately to assist on our TVHM playthrough. If your above 35 I gotta put a little more work in Gaige.

Them Keys aren't going to help my 61, and Sal.. isnt going to need help w/ guns. So been saving those keys for TVHM and mah Gaige.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#6KellyRipyaPosted 4/14/2013 4:39:22 PM
I'm still at 35 but I think I'll be around 37 by the end of the game. I haven't been playing lately, just putting together an arsenal :)
---
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain
GT: Althea N Hell
#7SinisterBladePosted 4/14/2013 4:43:20 PM(edited)
Noted.

Dont get too worried about TVHM though, its not so bad. UVHM is when **** gets real.

EDIT: Thanks TC, just entered it now.
---
What is a man?!
#8GMAnthonyPosted 4/14/2013 4:52:30 PM
Strange...

Uh, guys? Do you need XBOX Live Gold to use this? I have standard XBOX Live and it's not letting me use the code.
---
The fourth wall has shattered...
Heroes of Arcadia - http://www.fanfiction.net/~anthonybault
#9SinisterBladePosted 4/14/2013 4:56:28 PM
Im not sure, always buy XBL year at a time, so its topped up.
Have you entered them before and now its giving you that message?
---
What is a man?!
#10JkickitPosted 4/14/2013 5:21:24 PM
You need live. My cousin can't use them with a silver.
---
Deal with it- http://tinyurl.com/amdcu8s FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/MW2