LF Mecro Skins/Heads and Stuff

#1LordMenchiPosted 4/14/2013 4:24:04 PM
Like the title says im looking for Mecromancer Heads and Skins as well as a 61 Legendary Class mod, I have some Pearls and Legendarys 61 i can trade.

I am also looking for a level 61 who is doing the DLC quests who would let me tag my 18 Mecro along till 30(Then i can happily go through all of normal with ease)

My GT is Shadowmastershu
#2LordMenchi(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2013 4:53:12 PM
Bump
#3jkocka00Posted 4/14/2013 5:08:26 PM
I have them all send me a FR or invite whenever. I am really looking for a high level sandhawk but don't really need anything.
---
The artist formerly known as the artist formerly known as Goddess King, The White King (map not race-I'm Brazilian)
GT: Kocka007
#4jkocka00Posted 4/14/2013 5:09:14 PM
Ha you are slready on my list- talk to you later
---
The artist formerly known as the artist formerly known as Goddess King, The White King (map not race-I'm Brazilian)
#5SinisterBladePosted 4/14/2013 5:19:12 PM
Ih a full set of Flying (+Bullet Speed)Sandhawks, they have Dahl Stocks (Stability/Accuracy) and Maliwan sights.

Id kinda enjoy getting a bunch of mehro heads and skins as well. So after your ready and help him, could we make that trade? :P
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#6jkocka00Posted 4/14/2013 5:28:16 PM
SinisterBlade posted...
Ih a full set of Flying (+Bullet Speed)Sandhawks, they have Dahl Stocks (Stability/Accuracy) and Maliwan sights.

Id kinda enjoy getting a bunch of mehro heads and skins as well. So after your ready and help him, could we make that trade? :P

Absolutely- won't be on until much later tonight. I have every (I think) head, skin and vehicle skin in the game.
---
#7SinisterBladePosted 4/14/2013 6:01:06 PM
Oh ill be around. Play from 11-3am every night, plus im kind of nocturnal anyway. @.@
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#8jkocka00Posted 4/14/2013 6:07:41 PM
SinisterBlade posted...
Oh ill be around. Play from 11-3am every night, plus im kind of nocturnal anyway. @.@

Send me a FR or message though live. I will catch you tonight.
---