Warrior Glitched?

#1puremarvelPosted 4/15/2013 6:17:41 AM
I only ask because I have been farming the warrior for about 4-5 days now for a Conference Call and there has not been even 1 Legendary item dropped. Is this a glitch or is this normal for the warrior? Should I be doing something to possibly increase the chance of a legendary drop?
#2packman1010Posted 4/15/2013 6:19:14 AM
I get a leech every ten runs or so, but other than that and one Impaler, I've yet to see anything decent. Maybe its the Warrior, but it could just be our bad luck.
---
Won't change this sig until the next time I change it
4/15/2011
#3ConciliarFoxPosted 4/15/2013 6:37:35 AM
The Warrior has a horrible from rate AFTER the main story mission. Unless they have changed it, he has 50% drop rate during the story mission. After that, it's under 1%.
---
GT: ConciliarFox
#4puremarvel(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2013 6:51:04 AM
Wow, less than 1%? That's ridiculous. Sucks, I figured it was better than that with the amount of people who have the Conference Call. At least it give good experience when it's defeated. Upside.
#5ShinterLPosted 4/15/2013 7:07:13 AM(edited)
puremarvel posted...
Wow, less than 1%? That's ridiculous. Sucks, I figured it was better than that with the amount of people who have the Conference Call. At least it give good experience when it's defeated. Upside.

A lot of people use the Moonshot glitch, which involves not actually finishing the story mission, and farming at the 50% drop rate.

Edit: Oh, also duping, of course. Which is where most people get their ______ (fill in the blank).
#6puremarvel(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2013 7:39:53 AM
You're right, I'm starting to figure the only way to get one is to get someone to dupe it. Just silly.
#7flrgenPosted 4/15/2013 9:25:20 AM
Don't know what level you are but I have a lvl 50 conference call I don't use anymore if you want it
---
GT: JustPern
#8ROFLMEOWPosted 4/15/2013 10:19:11 AM
I got a Conference Call from the Warrior after killing him three or four times, but I almost missed finding it. A friend playing with me spotted it in the lava near the Warrior's corpse and was kind enough to grab it for me (and die in the process).

You may very well have already had it drop, but sometimes the game screws you and drops the orange either in the lava or beneath the Warrior.
---
"NOOOOO!!! How will I juggle?!"