Which class would you least go fishing with?

#11BoogieBorgPosted 4/15/2013 6:05:01 PM
killbot357 posted...
My life is pretty busy. I still find fishing to be pointless and boring.

Pointless? Have you seen the prices of fresh fish these days.....Boring? It's because your a casual ,don't know what your doing and don't catch anything.I'll take you fishing, heck, I'll even fillet the fish for ya. P.S. You never returned my PM on the Fibber I was going to give you .
---
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." Benjamin Franklin
#12FalloutgenuisPosted 4/15/2013 6:09:07 PM
killbot357 posted...
Why would anyone go fishing? To be bored on purpose?

It seems someone sucks at fishing.
---
Gt: RAW DJ
You are now breathing manually.
#13killbot357Posted 4/15/2013 6:17:18 PM
Falloutgenuis posted...
killbot357 posted...

Yeah I'm no bass master pro or whatevs
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening, Borderlands 2
#14FalloutgenuisPosted 4/15/2013 6:30:23 PM
killbot357 posted...
Falloutgenuis posted...
killbot357 posted...

Yeah I'm no bass master pro or whatevs

Just keep practicing snake ;)
---
Gt: RAW DJ
You are now breathing manually.
#15DRCEQPosted 4/15/2013 7:43:30 PM
I do need to get the fishing Bad-ass rank in Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt, so having a fishing partner wouldn't be a bad thing.

Lets see.. Maya would be nice company, but I get a feeling she'd get bored after a while. She could phaselock fish, but only after they've been pulled or otherwise jump out of the water.

Salvador yells too much. He'd scare off the fish.

Zer0 is too quiet. He'd scare off everyone else, including me. Never know what that guy is thinking, or if my life is secure in his company.

Axton would probably enjoy it, but he might also just deploy his turret at the bottom of the lake and let it shoot all the fish.

Gaige would be great company, though she might not care too much for fishing. DeathTrap would make for a great defense against birds, and for slicing up the fish to make sushi afterwards. Of course, if she's high on anarchy stacks, you can say goodbye to all the fish... Hell, you can say goodbye to the damn lake.

Kreig probably can't hold a conversation.. Too... random. He'd be great for dynamite fishing though, and we can cook up the fish afterward. All he has to do is breath on it.
---
Meowahaha! Madness, Genius, the only difference between them is success! - Taokaka, Blaz Blue Continuum Shift
Motoko Kusanagi is my goddess!
#16spidey_fanPosted 4/15/2013 9:26:34 PM
DRCEQ posted...

Zer0 is too quiet. He'd scare off everyone else, including me. Never know what that guy is thinking, or if my life is secure in his company.

He may probably spout fishing haikus all the time instead.
---
With great power comes great responsibility. Too bad I am 100% powerless, and there's nothing I can do about it.
#17Ammit5Posted 4/15/2013 11:32:27 PM
Just tell Zer0 how challenging fishing is. Then BAM! Every living creature in the lake decapitated.
---
We are Anonymous... Because none of us are as cruel as all of us...