Bonus objectives - what do they give?

#1PierzPosted 4/16/2013 6:23:53 AM
As in the blue tick box you sometimes see under the standard white ones.
While I typically do them for the added sense of completion, I don't know what it is they give exactly. Is it extra money/exp?
#2DresdenDilPosted 4/16/2013 6:26:02 AM
They count towards a bad ass challenge, beyond that?
---
I loved life before internet forums. Back then the only outlet trolls had to spread their trollisms was to talk to their stuffed animals... - DolemiteXP
#3LordofHuntersPosted 4/16/2013 6:32:05 AM
More exp.
---
PSN/GT: Azure_Soul/Azure0Soul
Games being played: Borderlands 2, Mass Effect, Monster Hunter, Persona 4 Golden.
#4DRCEQPosted 4/16/2013 7:45:18 AM
It depends on the quest. Most of them give extra xp or cash for doing, but there are a few out there that affect the quality of the weapon/shield/relic/mod reward you might get.
---
Meowahaha! Madness, Genius, the only difference between them is success! - Taokaka, Blaz Blue Continuum Shift
Motoko Kusanagi is my goddess!
#5F_GalikanokusPosted 4/16/2013 8:12:47 AM
DRCEQ posted...
It depends on the quest. Most of them give extra xp or cash for doing, but there are a few out there that affect the quality of the weapon/shield/relic/mod reward you might get.

Can anyone confirm this?
---
"I will remember them as the human beings they were, not the grotesque pieces of human remains they became."
#6DRCEQPosted 4/16/2013 10:44:20 AM
Well, it *seems* to me that my Auditing Morningstar was slightly more powerful across two different characters in playthrough 1. Same quest level for both characters, but one managed to complete the optional and the other didn't.

I cannot confirm this since I've long since sold off one of them as I played through TVHM
---
Meowahaha! Madness, Genius, the only difference between them is success! - Taokaka, Blaz Blue Continuum Shift
Motoko Kusanagi is my goddess!