Bonus objectives - what do they give?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Bonus objectives - what do they give?
2 years ago#1
As in the blue tick box you sometimes see under the standard white ones.
While I typically do them for the added sense of completion, I don't know what it is they give exactly. Is it extra money/exp?
2 years ago#2
They count towards a bad ass challenge, beyond that?
---
I loved life before internet forums. Back then the only outlet trolls had to spread their trollisms was to talk to their stuffed animals... - DolemiteXP
2 years ago#3
More exp.
---
PSN/GT: Azure_Soul/Azure0Soul
Games being played: Borderlands 2, Mass Effect, Monster Hunter, Persona 4 Golden.
2 years ago#4
It depends on the quest. Most of them give extra xp or cash for doing, but there are a few out there that affect the quality of the weapon/shield/relic/mod reward you might get.
---
Meowahaha! Madness, Genius, the only difference between them is success! - Taokaka, Blaz Blue Continuum Shift
Motoko Kusanagi is my goddess!
2 years ago#5
DRCEQ posted...
It depends on the quest. Most of them give extra xp or cash for doing, but there are a few out there that affect the quality of the weapon/shield/relic/mod reward you might get.

Can anyone confirm this?
---
"I will remember them as the human beings they were, not the grotesque pieces of human remains they became."
2 years ago#6
Well, it *seems* to me that my Auditing Morningstar was slightly more powerful across two different characters in playthrough 1. Same quest level for both characters, but one managed to complete the optional and the other didn't.

I cannot confirm this since I've long since sold off one of them as I played through TVHM
---
Meowahaha! Madness, Genius, the only difference between them is success! - Taokaka, Blaz Blue Continuum Shift
Motoko Kusanagi is my goddess!
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Bonus objectives - what do they give?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived