Entitled to a LV 61 Moxxi's...

#1TsurukePosted 4/16/2013 1:13:35 PM
Give me a Lv 61 Moxxi's portrait

ON THE GROUND! NOT SO COMPLEX! NEED IT! WANT IT NEED IT HAVE TO HAVE IT! PORTRAIT! DING! PAINT EVERYWHERE! Not of Handsome Jack, not of Lilith, not of Tiny Tina - MOXXI! IT HAS TO HAPPEN! HNNNNG! MOXXI MOX MOX MOX MOX! TIRED OF WAITING! NO MORE WAITING! NEED A PORTRAIT! DING!

DROP THE PORTRAIT ON THE GROUND! ON THE GROOOOOOOOUND! DO IT! DROP THE PORTRAIT! MOXXI MOXXIMOXXIMOXXIMOXXI! NOW! PAINT ON THE GROUND! WANT EM! NEED EM! GIMMEGIMMEGIMME! AT THE SOUND OF THE BELL IT WILL BE PORTRAITDROPPING O'CLOCK! BONGGGGG! KNOCK KNOCK WHO'S THERE DROP THE PORTRAIT ON THE GROUND! END OF JOKE! I'M GONNA SING A SONG! DROP THE PORTRAIT AT THE END OF IT! DA DA DA DA DA DA DA! BONG!! ...I NOTICE YOU HAVEN'T DROP THE PORTRAIT ON THE GROUND! CURIOUS AS TO WHY! Maybe you're weighing the moral pros and cons but let me assure you that OH MY GOD DROP THE PORTRAIT ON THE GODDAMNED GROUND!! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!?!
#2xboxBUNZILLAPosted 4/16/2013 1:15:49 PM
I have a portrait of her hanging up in my room.. its lvl 61 too so its super revealing.
---
word to the wise, turn off your BAR before you dashboard. :)
#3Tsuruke(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2013 1:18:00 PM
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
I have a portrait of her hanging up in my room.. its lvl 61 too so its super revealing.

NEED IT! WANT IT NEED IT HAVE TO HAVE IT! PORTRAIT!
My LV 60 just isn't enough!!