which legendaries have a generous drop rate?

#1ProdigalDragonPosted 4/16/2013 3:52:37 PM
And where to get it of course. Thanks!

Also, i'd like to contribute the Hellfire SMG is pretty easy to get without too much farming time. Scorch drops it in frostburn canyon i believe.
---
The Prodigal Dragon
#2yugikingPosted 4/16/2013 3:58:35 PM
Knuckle Dragger first boss in the game for the Hornet. I think you could get it in 10 runs easy.
---
"... if you let the fly live, the spider is going to die. You can't save both without one suffering.." - Knives (Trigun)
#32Love4LifePosted 4/16/2013 4:00:46 PM
Pt. 1 I got 2 Slaggas from the Hodunks in 3 kills :P I musta been Lucky.
---
Video Game Challenges:
Treat Everyday as your last because tomorrow may never come.
#4yugikingPosted 4/16/2013 4:03:28 PM
That does sound pretty lucky but I didn't have to farm too long to get a slagga on a fresh level 50, about 10 - 20 runs can't remember the exact number now.
---
"... if you let the fly live, the spider is going to die. You can't save both without one suffering.." - Knives (Trigun)
#5flrgenPosted 4/16/2013 4:14:09 PM
Both Knuckle Dragger and King Mong can suck it. I have run both of them over 50 times each and nothing. Sure they are both easy in terms of travel and time but the drops can really be fickle and take a long time.
---
GT: JustPern
#6regornamPosted 4/16/2013 4:15:41 PM
Black Hole from Foreman Rusty dropped for me (L61) after only 20-30 runs at 2 minutes a pop. That's light speed for this game...
---
XBL GT: Ogami Itto
#7Evil SquallPosted 4/16/2013 4:18:52 PM
The Bee is a super easy farm, i got 3 in 14 runs. Ive literally never seen Pimon NOT drop the Transformer. Think I have 5 of them now at varying levels. Black Hole is another easy one, ive seen maybe 4 of them drop.
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 : Maya Lvl 50 - Gaige Lvl 61
It's not until you lose everything that you are free to do anything
#8LaharPosted 4/16/2013 4:20:07 PM
I always thought Knuckledragger was an easy farm, but I recently found out the reason. Someone here said it's because he's guaranteed to drop a pistol, so the chances that a pistol will be the Hornet are decent. They compared it to the Cobra, like if Burner mobs were guaranteed to drop a sniper, a Cobra would be easier to get.
---
It's raining
luggage and babies and limbs and Daddy doesn't come home.
#92Love4LifePosted 4/16/2013 4:20:29 PM
Evil Squall posted...
The Bee is a super easy farm, i got 3 in 14 runs. Ive literally never seen Pimon NOT drop the Transformer. Think I have 5 of them now at varying levels. Black Hole is another easy one, ive seen maybe 4 of them drop.

First Time I killed Pimon I got a transformer :P
---
Video Game Challenges:
Treat Everyday as your last because tomorrow may never come.
#10yugikingPosted 4/16/2013 4:21:08 PM
Oh yeah I forgot about Pimon and Tumba, have very good drop rates, just can be a bit tricky to spawn from what I hear.
---