Corrupted character... would appreciate leveling help.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Corrupted character... would appreciate leveling help.

User Info: MTGxerxes

MTGxerxes
3 years ago#1
Hey all. Was in a random game with some people who loved doing the Halo crouch-on-your-corpse-and-not-revive-you-then-laugh gig. So after a couple times of this I just dashboarded during FFYL mode, which I've done several times before,

And now my highest level character Zero is corrupted. Yay.

I dunno what people do to gain levels fast, but is there any way for me to join into somebodies game and powerlevel up real quick? Any way I can skip PT1 or just do the final quest or something?

Thanks in advance.
GT: MtG Xerxes
Youtube: MTGXerxes. Pokemon DP, Mega Man 1-6, X, X4, Breath of Fire 1-2, Magic 2013, etc.
Gamertag: MtG Xerxes --- Gamestop Manager
(message deleted)

User Info: St0ve1

St0ve1
3 years ago#3
I had the same thing happen to me a week ago. If you wanna work with a lvl 30 gunzerker to help, I'll help. I'm not able to power level cause I'm only level 30, but it would be fun. GT: SASSYCAT434
Official BROKEN STRAIGHT SWORD of the dark souls board
Official husband of cherche

User Info: Jkickit

Jkickit
3 years ago#4
If some other 61s are up for it, I'm game to help TC doing the bar room brawl for tokens and helping him Lvl.
Deal with it- http://tinyurl.com/amdcu8s FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/MW2

MTGxerxes
3 years ago#5
Currently in a game with a level 50, going okay. Any way to skip PT1 or do I have to charge through it? Can I just kill the warrior?
Youtube: MTGXerxes. Pokemon DP, Mega Man 1-6, X, X4, Breath of Fire 1-2, Magic 2013, etc.

User Info: SinisterBlade

SinisterBlade
3 years ago#6
This is why I will never play with randoms. Also why I backup my saves @ least once a day.
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!

User Info: xboxBUNZILLA

xboxBUNZILLA
3 years ago#7
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

lol and dude works at a video game store. noob.
word to the wise, turn off your BAR before you dashboard. :)

User Info: SinisterBlade

SinisterBlade
3 years ago#8
Nope. This game has a real issue with even the slightest sequence breaks.
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!

MTGxerxes
3 years ago#9
Yeah kinda figured after trying a few things. Game with the level 50 didn't go as well as I thought, felt like it took a pretty long time to just get to 15 before I signed off.

At this point I don't even want to play as Zero any more, but still need his deception achievement. Sad thing is I was planning on respecing today and just taking that out real quick, I just hadn't done it yet. I love a good waste of time...

User Info: xboxBUNZILLA

xboxBUNZILLA
3 years ago#10
so you pretty much just want someone to help you level so you can get 15 achievement points?
word to the wise, turn off your BAR before you dashboard. :)
BayouJoe posted... Cool, I found the duct tape, no more interruptions from the young uns.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Corrupted character... would appreciate leveling help.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived