Corrupted character... would appreciate leveling help.

#1MTGxerxesPosted 4/16/2013 5:19:21 PM
Hey all. Was in a random game with some people who loved doing the Halo crouch-on-your-corpse-and-not-revive-you-then-laugh gig. So after a couple times of this I just dashboarded during FFYL mode, which I've done several times before,

And now my highest level character Zero is corrupted. Yay.

I dunno what people do to gain levels fast, but is there any way for me to join into somebodies game and powerlevel up real quick? Any way I can skip PT1 or just do the final quest or something?

Thanks in advance.
GT: MtG Xerxes
---
Youtube: MTGXerxes. Pokemon DP, Mega Man 1-6, X, X4, Breath of Fire 1-2, Magic 2013, etc.
Gamertag: MtG Xerxes --- Gamestop Manager
#2xboxBUNZILLAPosted 4/16/2013 5:33:39 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3St0ve1Posted 4/16/2013 6:02:37 PM
I had the same thing happen to me a week ago. If you wanna work with a lvl 30 gunzerker to help, I'll help. I'm not able to power level cause I'm only level 30, but it would be fun. GT: SASSYCAT434
---
Official BROKEN STRAIGHT SWORD of the dark souls board
Official husband of cherche
#4JkickitPosted 4/16/2013 6:08:06 PM
If some other 61s are up for it, I'm game to help TC doing the bar room brawl for tokens and helping him Lvl.
---
Deal with it- http://tinyurl.com/amdcu8s FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/MW2
#5MTGxerxes(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2013 6:23:12 PM
Currently in a game with a level 50, going okay. Any way to skip PT1 or do I have to charge through it? Can I just kill the warrior?
---
Youtube: MTGXerxes. Pokemon DP, Mega Man 1-6, X, X4, Breath of Fire 1-2, Magic 2013, etc.
#6SinisterBladePosted 4/16/2013 6:52:54 PM
This is why I will never play with randoms. Also why I backup my saves @ least once a day.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#7xboxBUNZILLAPosted 4/16/2013 7:33:00 PM
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

lol and dude works at a video game store. noob.
---
word to the wise, turn off your BAR before you dashboard. :)
#8SinisterBladePosted 4/16/2013 7:37:01 PM
Nope. This game has a real issue with even the slightest sequence breaks.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#9MTGxerxes(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2013 7:42:42 PM
Yeah kinda figured after trying a few things. Game with the level 50 didn't go as well as I thought, felt like it took a pretty long time to just get to 15 before I signed off.

At this point I don't even want to play as Zero any more, but still need his deception achievement. Sad thing is I was planning on respecing today and just taking that out real quick, I just hadn't done it yet. I love a good waste of time...
---
#10xboxBUNZILLAPosted 4/16/2013 8:05:04 PM
so you pretty much just want someone to help you level so you can get 15 achievement points?
---
word to the wise, turn off your BAR before you dashboard. :)
BayouJoe posted... Cool, I found the duct tape, no more interruptions from the young uns.