Corrupted character... would appreciate leveling help.

#11MTGxerxes(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2013 7:16:17 PM
Asking to tag along in a farming or grinding session, because there's plenty of 61s here who do that, without being a hindrance. Not asking for people to randomly run the UVHM campaign with me trying to follow and always dying.

I believe I also asked a few times if people knew of a way to skip PT1, such as just completing the final quests, to which I'm assuming by lack of "yes" that the answer is no -- but doesn't remove the fact that I inquired several questions in one thread just because you ignored it.

I would otherwise have enjoyed to continue playing as Zero but I'm rather flustered at losing loads of hours of work forcing me to trudge through normal mode yet again.
The recent Boston events have inspired many humans to extend helping hands for good deeds lately, except you apparently. You're just too cool for us man. What can a guy do?
---
Youtube: MTGXerxes. Pokemon DP, Mega Man 1-6, X, X4, Breath of Fire 1-2, Magic 2013, etc.
Gamertag: MtG Xerxes --- Gamestop Manager
#12xboxBUNZILLAPosted 4/16/2013 7:24:06 PM
i told you one way to do it, especially if you just wanted the achievement, if i hadnt been modded for said option i might have offered my services for a quicker way rather than tagging along.

and i was personally effected by what happened in boston, helping someone in a video game doesnt make me a bad person.
---
word to the wise, turn off your BAR before you dashboard. :)
BayouJoe posted... Cool, I found the duct tape, no more interruptions from the young uns.
#132Love4LifePosted 4/16/2013 7:24:11 PM
MTGxerxes posted...
Asking to tag along in a farming or grinding session, because there's plenty of 61s here who do that, without being a hindrance. Not asking for people to randomly run the UVHM campaign with me trying to follow and always dying.

I believe I also asked a few times if people knew of a way to skip PT1, such as just completing the final quests, to which I'm assuming by lack of "yes" that the answer is no -- but doesn't remove the fact that I inquired several questions in one thread just because you ignored it.

I would otherwise have enjoyed to continue playing as Zero but I'm rather flustered at losing loads of hours of work forcing me to trudge through normal mode yet again.
The recent Boston events have inspired many humans to extend helping hands for good deeds lately, except you apparently. You're just too cool for us man. What can a guy do?

I can shamfleet Bar Brawl if you want, I'll be on In a moment.
---
Video Game Challenges:
Treat Everyday as your last because tomorrow may never come.
#14Epic_McDudePosted 4/16/2013 7:25:25 PM
Yeah kinda figured after trying a few things. Game with the level 50 didn't go as well as I thought, felt like it took a pretty long time to just get to 15 before I signed off.

At this point I don't even want to play as Zero any more, but still need his deception achievement. Sad thing is I was planning on respecing today and just taking that out real quick, I just hadn't done it yet. I love a good waste of time...

Just ask someone on these boards for a black (modded) XP relic. Once you equip it,the leveling will go by way faster.
---
"Fight for them, then, and die for their sins!" -Dracula, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
#15MTGxerxes(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2013 7:35:54 PM
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
i told you one way to do it, especially if you just wanted the achievement, if i hadnt been modded...
I saw the post before it got modded. Checked out a few Youtube videos but got a response from that level 50 I was with so I just joined his game instead, which didn't really help as much as I expected.

black exp relic
I guess I can look into zombifying one of the other threads I saw recently asking about them, unless one of you happened to have one willing to share
---
Youtube: MTGXerxes. Pokemon DP, Mega Man 1-6, X, X4, Breath of Fire 1-2, Magic 2013, etc.
#16ginganinja22Posted 4/16/2013 7:44:44 PM
I can give you a black exp relic, but i wont be able to get on till the weekend, so you will have to wait.

GT- Dylman22
#17ginganinja22Posted 4/16/2013 7:47:57 PM
And im only level 58, but you could join my game over the weekend, im gonna be doing a bunch of BA bar run through's, which will give you lots of exp. if you have the exp relic equipped.
#18MTGxerxes(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2013 7:51:41 PM
Girlfriends birthday this weekend so playing time may be scarce but I'll certainly keep it in mind. Logging in now to play around, message GT if anyone wishes.
---
#19MTGxerxes(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2013 8:49:46 PM
Had a group of 3 lvl 61s do some bar room very quick. Already well over 30 with millions of good just for sitting there. Thanks guys, real chill to chat with too.
---