so what is your current strategy against super badass constructor 3.0s?

#11RajsBabysMamaPosted 4/17/2013 2:32:19 PM
If you can catch them early with their eye sheild down and remember to slag as well as use corrosive, they aren't too bad. It's when they keep that freaking reflective sheild up forever that irritates me, only option when they refuse to drop that thing is to strafe to the side and try to hit it there but it takes longer and you'll start to get swarmed and even worse, if you take too long, the constructor will start to toss nukes and rockets at you as well.
#12DieRomantiicPosted 4/17/2013 2:57:47 PM
StormWolf12 posted...
I toss mad kunai and then I execute.

In the eye or back?
---
Before the Nightmare
#13pweidmanPosted 4/17/2013 3:52:37 PM
Shoot down the repair bots, then corrosive white death to the eyeball. And you gotta get 'em fast or they will rain down the rediculous rockets and nukes. Over quick or it's likely a long painful struggle, lol.
---
GT= PWEID5
#14PanopictonguyPosted 4/17/2013 4:33:30 PM
On the way to Bunker you can just hide behind the pillars, unless something changed.

The one at Info Stockade you just need to shoot down his missiles and nukes. Do that abs stay near cover to avoid the lasers.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#15karmafreejackPosted 4/17/2013 7:14:21 PM
I keep some distance and shoot the eye with a corrosive b****(female dog).
#16JkickitPosted 4/17/2013 7:17:42 PM
Conference Call.
---
Deal with it- http://tinyurl.com/amdcu8s FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/MW2
#17Argyle_Gargoyle(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 7:20:35 PM
Jkickit posted...
Conference Call.

funny you should mention. the warrior just bestowed one upon me nice shock CC. not corrosive, but it'll be more useful all around. we'll see how it fares against the constructors
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#18PanopictonguyPosted 4/17/2013 8:17:01 PM
The general strategy seems to be "Shoot it in it's weak spot with bullets. Also use a Bee Shield it makes bullets more effective against it's weak spot."

Does anyone in this topic even lift?
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#19SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 4/17/2013 8:33:10 PM
1. Stand far away enough that I can dodge incoming missiles. At this distance, the laser beam can't reach me for some reason. Jus need to shoot the nuke before it gets too close and avoid the missiles.

2. As Zero, us kunai a lot.

3. Aim for the crit spot. Try using some longbow grenades if you want.

Continue step three until explosion.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#20FoxTornadoPosted 4/17/2013 9:49:35 PM(edited)
Corrosive Barking Pimpernel.
http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Pimpernel

Not even using my Bee, yet it still wipes out all kinds of loaders in UVHM, including Constructors. It's a bot slayer. Very under appreciated gun.
---
Playing: Phantom Breaker: BG, Dodonpachi Resurrection, Dungeon Siege III
"Steel is my body and fire is my blood."