smh bank space exploit is getting patched tomorrow

#91RajsBabysMamaPosted 4/17/2013 9:19:15 PM
Wow. Just go through and read how many peeps are "gibbing" their save files now. Good job Gearbox. Now the real cheatcrap is gonna hit the fan.
#92grunjmufnPosted 4/17/2013 9:20:13 PM
KellyRipya posted...
*snip*

What could have possibly pissed them off so much about the playerbase to finally make the commitment to patch it?

I was wondering this myself, and I'd be interested to know how big a part the data they collect via SHiFT plays in the bugs they choose to patch. I imagine the conversation...

"Holy SHIfT! x% of the player base has over 200 items in their bank!"

or

"An inordinate portion of Gunzerkers are using Titan mods. We didn't make all those other COMs for them to be ignored - let's do something about that."

I presume all of that data has to have at least some influence, though I've no doubt it is only one piece of the puzzle. I'll be jumping on the gibbed wagon - not interested in using mules.
#93ZenxinPosted 4/17/2013 9:24:33 PM
KellyRipya posted...
genesis42 posted...
KellyRipya posted...
Gibbed and loving it, maximum bank vault storage now 500

Screw you Pitchford, keep your laws off muh body and muh Borderlands!!!

Seems like I'll be taking this route too.

It's easier than I thought'd it be and definitely gets the job done. Just need a USB stick and a computer.

I PMed you btw
---
Sig.
#94xboxBUNZILLAPosted 4/17/2013 9:25:46 PM
I guess all the noobs will have to get rid of black weapons now.
---
word to the wise, turn off your BAR before you dashboard. :)
BayouJoe posted... Cool, I found the duct tape, no more interruptions from the young uns.
#95RajsBabysMamaPosted 4/17/2013 9:30:29 PM
xboxBUNZILLA posted...

Oh hush. I don't even use blacks and I am still screwed along with everyone else that don't use blacks.
#96PanopictonguyPosted 4/17/2013 9:36:58 PM
Dwaze_Zaken posted...
Panopictonguy posted...
No

Yes. If you want to get all the backpack/bank SDU's possible, you have to beat the game twice and be at level fifty to unlock UVHM. Only then can you get the last backpack/bank SDU's for your character.

Learn the game before making yourself look like an idiot.

There's always one. SMH

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gyhyymmigsb0n75/2013-04-18%2000.25.36.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3g0i4203ffnq6vo/2013-04-18%2000.26.02.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rdywpxer0psghru/2013-04-18%2000.26.51.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/knyol9gyr0723zj/2013-04-18%2000.27.59.jpg

Guess I just did the impossible huh?
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#97PanopictonguyPosted 4/17/2013 9:39:53 PM
killbot357 posted...
lol @ anyone crying about what developers decide to do with their game

double lol @ hoarding all legendaries, skins, heads, class mods and relics as FUN

I can't say it's not gratifying...but generally only if I actually collect the item myself. On the other hand I could give two ****'s if I couldn't hoard. I do it compulsively because that's how I am. But I'm fully aware that, that was never the point of this game. So I see absolutely no reason to be upset about this at all. I just want Krieg to drop.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#98Icy GuyPosted 4/17/2013 9:40:48 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#99xboxBUNZILLAPosted 4/17/2013 9:56:36 PM
RajsBabysMama posted...
xboxBUNZILLA posted...

Oh hush. I don't even use blacks and I am still screwed along with everyone else that don't use blacks.

i thought you were quitting the game???
---
word to the wise, turn off your BAR before you dashboard. :)
BayouJoe posted... Cool, I found the duct tape, no more interruptions from the young uns.
#100BlackWizardMagusPosted 4/17/2013 10:43:47 PM
killbot357 posted...
lol @ anyone crying about what developers decide to do with their game

double lol @ hoarding all legendaries, skins, heads, class mods and relics as FUN

I've always had this crazy notion that developers made games for GAMERS, not for themselves. I also thought that it was a good thing when gamers could have fun in different ways (or did they not give us half a million guns and 5 different characters for exactly that purpose?).

I'll never understand devs who patch utterly harmless glitches or exploits that some people enjoy using and others just don't use. There's no negative to them. I'm even more baffled when they do this while there are other glitches that actually do cause problems and delete data and hurt people's play experience un-patched. One or two issues could be explained away as simply too difficult to fix, but in these situations, it's never just one or two issues.
---
"The black wind howls. One among you will shortly perish"
Magus