well played uvhm

#11BayouJoe(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 10:01:44 AM
BayouJoe posted...
This bank glitch that they're patching, I know you won't be able to add things once it comes out but will you be able to switch items without it going down?

Don't like to quote myself but...........anyone?

Reason I'm asking is if it doeasn't go down and you can switch out weapons, fill it up now with like 100 whites, that way you have an additional 100 spots for you to switch out with the ones you want to keep.
---
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
#12chuckleswoodPosted 4/18/2013 10:02:20 AM
Let's be honest guys that 500th post was the best one we could have had.

You're welcome.
---
"There it is you guys.....Mee-Krob"
#13FullMetalMegaPosted 4/18/2013 10:03:10 AM
Jkickit posted...
Haha, those gearbox weapons are only good for a lvl or two.

I know but hey I can give them to my older brother when he gets a copy of the game.
---
GT: Dark Guardian88
3DS FC: 1375-7986-1634
#14JkickitPosted 4/18/2013 10:04:42 AM
Urghh, I was literally spending 3 or so hours yesterday just cleaning things out from my commando and mules, moving things around, and dropping them in public games. I've yet to start on my Siren who has just as much as my Commando...
---
Deal with it- http://tinyurl.com/amdcu8s FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/MW2
#15KellyRipyaPosted 4/18/2013 10:06:29 AM(edited)
Nobody honestly knows yet, Bayou. Definitely worthwhile to stuff your vault while the stuffings good just in case we are allowed to swap weapons over max capacity
---
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain
GT: Althea N Hell
#16xboxBUNZILLAPosted 4/18/2013 10:12:26 AM
chuckleswood posted...

You're welcome.

your prize kind sir is a lvl 61 inflammable love thumper with 150+ roid damage, enjoy :)
---
word to the wise, turn off your BAR before you dashboard. :)
BayouJoe posted... Cool, I found the duct tape, no more interruptions from the young uns.
#17your other dad sayzPosted 4/18/2013 10:15:59 AM
And I would have kept bumping if it weren't for those meddling kids and that two post per minute rule! Muhahahaa!!
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360), FarCry 3 (Xbox 360)
I'm on one.
#18jloewensteinPosted 4/18/2013 10:16:12 AM
BayouJoe posted...
BayouJoe posted...
This bank glitch that they're patching, I know you won't be able to add things once it comes out but will you be able to switch items without it going down?

Don't like to quote myself but...........anyone?

Reason I'm asking is if it doeasn't go down and you can switch out weapons, fill it up now with like 100 whites, that way you have an additional 100 spots for you to switch out with the ones you want to keep.

Yes you can, at least here on PC (our patch is on, tested).

I have hundreds of things in my bank, and a minimum of 50% is garbage. Beeing a lazy person with a messed closet is good, sometimes ;)
---
Steam: jloewenstein
#19chuckleswoodPosted 4/18/2013 10:17:43 AM
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
chuckleswood posted...

You're welcome.

your prize kind sir is a lvl 61 inflammable love thumper with 150+ roid damage, enjoy :)

O I will.
---
"There it is you guys.....Mee-Krob"
#20TsurukePosted 4/18/2013 10:19:23 AM
BayouJoe posted...
I heard it's illegal to 'bump' yourself into the 500 spot, can anyone confirm?

To an extent, I remember getting moderated back on the Raging Blast 2 forums a couple years back when someone reported it -- for the reason of preventing it from auto-locking due to inactivity. (So long as it is on-topic and not one of those "Purgatory Prevention Posts" -- I would say, you should be fine.)