well played uvhm

#31Azrael0206Posted 4/18/2013 2:57:53 PM
kylekillgannon posted...
And the circle jerk continues.

Only this time it took you longer than a week to suck all the way up to 500.

Dude,
Are you mad right now, bro?
---
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
"Do you even Interfacer, Bro?" -Jkickit
#32vorpylPosted 4/18/2013 3:11:22 PM
Someone should make one of those sticky topics about how to kill two rabid skags and a poison skag at the same time in UVHM, or maybe answer it in GameFAQs Answers.
---
"I may not agree with what you say, but I'll defend, to the death, your right to say it."
#33xboxBUNZILLAPosted 4/18/2013 3:12:09 PM
JimiMorrison187 posted...
Might just have to take a break until the new character comes out. I got Bioshock Infinite today and well...I should probably start playing it.

Probably tomorrow though. 15 GB takes a little bit of time to download.

Well apparently its coming out sooner than we thought cause gearbox is know for setting precedents with releasing dlc content so early..

Yeah kyles panties are in a bunch cause the character he's not even getting may or may not be released early.
---
word to the wise, turn off your BAR before you dashboard. :)
BayouJoe posted... Cool, I found the duct tape, no more interruptions from the young uns.
#34chuckleswoodPosted 4/18/2013 3:42:22 PM
kylekillgannon posted...
And the circle jerk continues.

Only this time it took you longer than a week to suck all the way up to 500.

Kyle where you not loved enough as a child? Or are you currently a child who doesn't get enough love? Orrrrrrrrr maybe you're a child who gets loved too much and that in turn makes you angry.
---
"There it is you guys.....Mee-Krob"
#35JimiMorrison187Posted 4/18/2013 3:44:04 PM
any of you guys play Bioshock iInfinite yet?

Having a hard time not playing it, but it's got 10 GB left to download so I won't be able to play it for a couple hours anyways.

Only real negative to PC games. ^_^
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/Kwelity/avila2.jpg
#36BayouJoe(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 3:48:53 PM
Come Tuesday I'll be back and forth with my games too, pre-ordered the new Dead Island game from Amazon, it's my first pre-order from them so I'm waiting to see if they come through on release day. First Dead Island was pretty good so I'm hoping this one is too.

(I wish BL2 wasn't such a fun game, I downloaded the 2nd King Washington dlc for AC3 two weeks ago and haven't even started it yet)
---
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
#37LordofHuntersPosted 4/18/2013 3:58:44 PM
BayouJoe posted...
Come Tuesday I'll be back and forth with my games too, pre-ordered the new Dead Island game from Amazon, it's my first pre-order from them so I'm waiting to see if they come through on release day. First Dead Island was pretty good so I'm hoping this one is too.

(I wish BL2 wasn't such a fun game, I downloaded the 2nd King Washington dlc for AC3 two weeks ago and haven't even started it yet)

Far cry 3 Blood Dragon dude, I'm so excited for this dlc you dont even know.

How was the 1st portion of the AC3 dlc?
---
PSN/GT: Azure_Soul/Azure0Soul
Games being played: Borderlands 2, Mass Effect, Monster Hunter, Persona 4 Golden.
#38JimiMorrison187Posted 4/18/2013 4:02:22 PM
I've been playing BL2 for so long now. I ahve about 25 games I haven't even installed yet on Steam. Most I don't want that came in packages, but I haven't played hardly anything.

Bioshock I will though. I need Far Cry 3 too and AC3. AT least to see where the story goes with it.
---
Fog Ring Waaaahhhh People glitching to get souls Waaaaahhhh Lightning weapons at low levels Waaaahhhhh
#39LordofHuntersPosted 4/18/2013 4:06:23 PM
Ac3 Desmond's story felt like they couldve done a lot more with it, FC3 story was enjoyable, best part about it is the gameplay though.
---
PSN/GT: Azure_Soul/Azure0Soul
Games being played: Borderlands 2, Mass Effect, Monster Hunter, Persona 4 Golden.
#40BayouJoe(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 4:09:13 PM(edited)
LordofHunters posted...
BayouJoe posted...

Far cry 3 Blood Dragon dude, I'm so excited for this dlc you dont even know.

How was the 1st portion of the AC3 dlc?

The Infamy of King Washington was good, it was an alternate time line where Washington becomes evil with power through the Apple of Eden, it gave Connor the power of the wolf, meaning stealth w/invisibility, in the 2nd dlc he acquires the power of the eagle which enables him to fly for a limited time, that should come in handy for a quick assassination. The 3rd will be the power of the bear, melee, strength.
---
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."