well played uvhm

#371xboxBUNZILLAPosted 4/28/2013 9:03:57 AM
BayouJoe posted...
Azrael0206 posted...
Man I hate doin laundry

Ugh, don't remind me, washer broke so gotta go to laundrymat today.

I thought that's what the wife was for?? ;)
---
word to the wise, turn off your BAR before you dashboard. :)
BayouJoe posted... Cool, I found the duct tape, no more interruptions from the young uns.
#372BayouJoe(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 10:08:19 AM
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
BayouJoe posted...
Azrael0206 posted...
Man I hate doin laundry

Ugh, don't remind me, washer broke so gotta go to laundrymat today.

I thought that's what the wife was for?? ;)

Haha I wish.....no wife but two ex's. I have a daughter from each but raised them both myself....guess you can say I was meant to be a father, not a husband.
---
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
#373Kpt_KapowskiPosted 4/28/2013 10:16:59 AM
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
xboxBUNZILLA posted...

no lies kpt.

hey man I remember when you claimed you stopped duping. You lied then, or you're joking right meow.

WHICH IS IT

i stopped inventory duping for looking for posts a long time ago, i only dupe amongst friends, for example chuckles wanted to try a blockhead out and a storm front, so i duped him those two.

and i most likely was lying, i have a tendency to do that more often than not, example, do you like cookies bunz? nope im a vegan, i only eat tofu.

lol

also, smh @ chuckles. that casual cant be bothered to farm lol
---
Borderlands 2 BAR: 85633 --- Beware the Lag!
#374xboxBUNZILLAPosted 4/28/2013 11:01:43 AM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
xboxBUNZILLA posted...

no lies kpt.

hey man I remember when you claimed you stopped duping. You lied then, or you're joking right meow.

WHICH IS IT

i stopped inventory duping for looking for posts a long time ago, i only dupe amongst friends, for example chuckles wanted to try a blockhead out and a storm front, so i duped him those two.

and i most likely was lying, i have a tendency to do that more often than not, example, do you like cookies bunz? nope im a vegan, i only eat tofu.

lol

Yeah it gets alittle annoying playing with chuckles, he's always like "hey bunz you got so and so? Hey bunz you got so and so??" Every time I join his game..

And Joe, sorry about the wives..
---
BayouJoe posted... Cool, I found the duct tape, no more interruptions from the young uns.
#375chuckleswoodPosted 4/28/2013 11:52:25 AM
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
xboxBUNZILLA posted...

no lies kpt.

WHICH IS IT

lol

Yeah it gets alittle annoying playing with chuckles, he's always like "hey bunz you got so and so? Hey bunz you got so and so??" Every time I join his game..

Lol. Bunz it's only cause I have to carry you whenever we play together.
---
"There it is you guys.....Mee-Krob"
#376BayouJoe(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 2:10:22 PM
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
xboxBUNZILLA posted...

no lies kpt.

WHICH IS IT

lol

I have no regrets Bunz, just happy I got to raise my kids.
---
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
#377xboxBUNZILLAPosted 4/28/2013 2:34:23 PM
Id rather hook ya up with better gear then respec to pick up res just to keep picking you up chuckles ;)

Joe how's dead island treating ya?? Pandoras calling.
---
#378xboxBUNZILLAPosted 4/28/2013 3:39:43 PM
I put out a missing persons report on AZ, I think the garage monster may have are him..
---
#379CuddlyDollPosted 4/28/2013 5:22:53 PM
mfw the internet goes out 3 times in one day :c
---
You want to use fancy space magics in a game about space magics? **** YOU, HAVE SOME BEES
GT: Doom Desire
#380BayouJoe(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 6:42:38 PM
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
Id rather hook ya up with better gear then respec to pick up res just to keep picking you up chuckles ;)

Joe how's dead island treating ya?? Pandoras calling.

Dead Island's a lot of fun, neighbor across the street got it so I have a co-op partner. I'll be flying back to Pandora via shuttle soon, it's the third time I went off-planet since I arrived, left for AC3 and Tomb Raider since release.
---